i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

Discus and support i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console 999d1f83-8d1d-46fc-86df-d77dc20f9fbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brentshea69, Jul 11, 2016.

1. brentshea69
    brentshea69 Guest

i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

:)

brentshea69, Jul 11, 2016
  2. SkyRazr
    SkyRazr Guest
    Still cant connect to Xbox Live

Microsoft says Live is working again but I cant connect. The right side of my screen says "Connect to Xbox Live" but when I click it it just makes a beep and does nothing else. My Xbox is connected to the internet and it was working just fine last night.
    Am I missing something else or is it actually still down?

SkyRazr, Jul 11, 2016
  3. BonZkel
    BonZkel Guest
    S.O.S WHAT THE **** IS 8015820A

Ok Hello Who Ever Is Reading This. Why Cant i Sign Into Xbox Live? I Try To Sign in And it says Your Console Cant Connect To Xbox Live. I go to test MY XBOX LIVE CONNECTION AND EVERY THING IS FINE FIX IT MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonZkel, Jul 11, 2016
  4. i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

According to
    here
    (at the time of this posting), the Xbox Live servers look to be up and running fine. The only thing is that there's limited functionality for downloading Red Dead Redemption, but that's not related to general Xbox Live connectivity.

Try running through the
    self-troubleshooter article
    and see where you end up. Maybe you've just encountered a fluke in the connection.

Internet Expert, Jul 11, 2016
  5. Internet Expert Win User

According to
    here
    (at the time of this posting), the Xbox Live servers look to be up and running fine. The only thing is that there's limited functionality for downloading Red Dead Redemption, but that's not related to general Xbox Live connectivity.

Try running through the
    self-troubleshooter article
    and see where you end up. Maybe you've just encountered a fluke in the connection.
  6. sebastian wrzosek Win User

unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

but when i connect to internet sometimes i do get the message saying im banned but sometimes it says cant connect to xbox live microsoft can you answer my question
  7. VyzieTaur Win User

Achievements App

Yes I've gotten this several times, incredibly annoying. Upon searching for information all I can find is threads saying its because I cant connect to Live, even though all other features on the xbox are working without issue, I can stream on my xbox and
    laptop and am connected to Skype. I'm definitely connected to Live =/
  8. MacKeiganator18 Win User

Error code 8015190E Please read

Alright

i tried downloading my profile and it is saying about

trouble shooting, i cant connect. says cant connect to xbox live :( cant makenew profile either
  9. Justin812 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
Thema:

1. i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console - Similar Threads - cant connect live

2. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  5. Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox live or sign in to profile: I can connect to the internet but not Xbox live or sign in to my profile [img] [img] defa651f-5899-48cb-8173-193a0f82557a
  6. I cant connect my xbox live from my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant connect my xbox live from my console: My internet conenction is working but it wont connect to my xbox live account. Please help. bcf7f6d7-c0d1-4fd4-a814-433c0a548603
  7. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  8. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  9. Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x cant connect to xbox Live: During the game, a notification "Log in to your account" appeared, although the login was completed. After log out, it was not possible to log in to the profile again. Resetting the settings did...
  10. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...