I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

Discus and support I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MDK2006, Mar 20, 2018.

1. MDK2006
    MDK2006 Guest

I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A.

All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my Account only the Xbox 360 cant connect to Xbox Live Services.

I test it with an other Account on my Xbox 360 and it is still Working on the Xbox Live Service.

I Think that is an Trouble from Microsoft Servers that i cant Log in with my Main Account and the other still works.

Why does my Main Account not working it is the first Trouble with this Account since 2006.

On the Microsoft Site
    https://support.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8007007a
    are Troubleshooter there not working.

There are a lot of People that have Report the trouble in the last 24 hrs on this Site
    Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community i am not the only one with this Trouble.

I hope there is a way to fix this Error 8007007A and i can use my Account on the 360.

Hope someone can Help my with this Error.

Thanks Matthias Weber

:)

MDK2006, Mar 20, 2018
  2. KaRmA Thorin
    KaRmA Thorin Guest
    I need Help! Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.

I Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.

So i cant download my Account or play 360 games online.

What can i do?

KaRmA Thorin, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Xbox 360 games on Xbox one not connecting to Xbox live

Ever since the Halo games went backwards compatible I haven't been able to connect to Xbox live via the 360 emulator on Xb1, I recently bought COD Advanced Warfare and it gets stuck at the Xbox 360 logo, I've contacted Xbox support on Twitter and told me
    to clear my Xbox 360 local storage, now when I boot up an 360 game with won't even download my profile because it says there's an error/cant connect to Xbox live, and my Internet is just fine

Ms ScarletWitch, Mar 20, 2018
  4. LuBulegend92 Win User

Connect to live on xbox 360 emulator

My error is that whenever I start a 360 game, I always have to wait the "Getting your xbox 360 info" message to load, after that, I can't download my profile because it says I cant connect live to xbox live. I live in Asia but I set my console in US.

FYI: after the 1st factory reset, I can still launch Dead Space, just not able to download my profile. But after the 2nd factory reset, after I cleared my xbox 360 storage like TheytoldmeBlitz told me, I had my current Dead Space issue.

Now, I try a lot of different ways but I can't connect live on my xbox 360 emulator.
  5. FakeKhan8344202 Win User

Trying to update

I have the same problem except mine is a Xbox 360. And it'll say update but when I do press it it'll say downloading for a split second then it'll say error... So we cant connect to xbox live, or download apps or games. HELP
  6. Bennyoner Win User

Xbox one backwards compatibility games cannot connect to Xbox Live

Id say he means on the emulator as I am having the exact same problem, was playing yesterday with no problems. Yet this afternoon go to play and “ cannot connect to xbox live “ on the 360 emulator ... a friend suggested removing my account and re downloading
    it now i cannot re download my account onto the 360 and continuously get error code 807B01F4
  7. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi

Hi everyone i have a question im trying to play saints row 3 on my xbox one but i cant enter in my xbox 360 account in the game says my profile can't connect with xbox live what do i do to download my profile again every time i try to download the
    account an error happens i have the 2 step verification and a app password but none of the passwords works
    Might try to log in on the website to see if it works. What is the error code it is giving you
  8. Minertom2004175 Win User

My xbox 360 wont accept my account details

I tried downloading my xbox 360 live account again on my 360 and it has been ages since I last tried to log in and still the same issue is it actually the 360 servers or my account i cant even play 360 on my xbox one please help i just want to use my 360 with my account
Thema:

1. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ... - Similar Threads - cant connect 360

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  7. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  8. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  9. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  10. cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable: I failed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC via cable the controller is an original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller from 2013. the PC is running windows 10. after connecting the...