I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

Discus and support I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gregdonnellan1991, Oct 9, 2023.

1. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console reset. Deleted my old 360 profile. And because I can't connect to live to download it,I can't get my profile back on 360. Can't figure out what's wrong as I have a good Internet connection and console is upto date. All my xbox one games I can still play with no issue just 360 games I can't log in

:)

gregdonnellan1991, Oct 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this