i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password

Discus and support i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can not connect to my xbox live because my password does not work how i can change to a new password 99e5b467-602c-4dd6-a6cf-7268c7fab5c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by powergilles5632, Oct 23, 2018.

1. i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password

i can not connect to my xbox live because my password does not work how i can change to a new password

:)

powergilles5632, Oct 23, 2018
  2. C.PfEiffer
    C.PfEiffer Guest
    X Box Live Account

Liebe Community,

Ich kann mich nicht mehr bei X Box Live anmelden, weil er mein Passwort nicht erkennt.

Gehe ich dann auf Passwort vergessen, sagt er mir das mein Konto beschädigt ist im Nachhinein.

MfG Christian

[Translation: Love community,I can not log in to X Box Live because it does not recognize my password. If I then forget my password, he tells me that my account is damaged in hindsight.]

C.PfEiffer, Oct 23, 2018
  3. NO I CAM
    NO I CAM Guest
    HELP!!!

Someone got a hold of my sons password for his X Box Live account and changed his password. I (His Father) have gone to Microsoft and changed his password and added some extra security measures. But we still can't connect to X Box Live. Am I missing something?

NO I CAM, Oct 23, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password

Hey Gilles thanks for brining this issue to us!

So if we are on the same page the password that isn't working is on the Microsoft account? If that is the case, we suggest to try and update it from the

Microsoft website
    security tab. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 23, 2018
  5. powergilles5632 Win User

connection to x box one to x box live

i can not connect my xbox one to x box live my password does not work how i have to do to change my password for a new one
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Gilles thanks for brining this issue to us!

So if we are on the same page the password that isn't working is on the Microsoft account? If that is the case, we suggest to try and update it from the

Microsoft website
    security tab. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  7. AdvancedGravy90 Win User

WEP key invalid

The password is correct. I have phones, laptops, kindles, etc all hooked to the wireless using the password that I try on the X box. Works for everything but the x box.
  8. FrederikKarlsen Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one ?

Update :

in profile and system menu when i choice + add new it should lead me to title screen to entering my email and password but , after 2 second it will show the black screen and it moves to xbox dashboard . its almost 1 day i cant play with my xbox because after
    i did reset but keep my games and app now i dont have any account on my console and even i cant play offline .

when xbxo dont show me the screen to entering my email and password what can i do ? how can i fix this ??????????

Xbox Live Status works fine but i cant sign in ? my xbox one s connected to internet but i cant sign in . i will be appreciated if anyone can help me how i can fix this .
  9. jake hutton Win User

gamer tag

cool. i dont want that for sure. do have any ides on how i can get my password for my first profile. iive gone to x box live. filled out forms and no luck i had it for 7 years.
Thema:

1. i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password - Similar Threads - cant connect box

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. cant connect my BT youview tv box

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect my BT youview tv box: Hi folks just wondering if anyone can help. I have just changed back to bt broadband set up the router alls fine internet connected great. Set up the youview box no problem, but cant get it so i...