i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing.

Discus and support i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to enter the Bingo app and whenever i want to start playing,, i can usually pick the number of cards i want to play, but then the app shuts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StrikingLoki30, Nov 13, 2016.

1. i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing.

i am trying to enter the Bingo app and whenever i want to start playing,, i can usually pick the number of cards i want to play, but then the app shuts down for no apparent reason. frustrating to say the least.

:)

StrikingLoki30, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Compact Triq
    Compact Triq Guest
    I CAN connect to EA, but CANT fire up a game.

While i was getting the same piece of crap as u did i checked my friends list and one of my friends was playing a game(Conquest on Panama canal)!

Sometimes i cant connect,then when i can connect its searches without error.....so i play 1943 the....

Problem is that as fast i can connect,if i shut the xbox down i cant connect and my connection is very good.

Compact Triq, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Party chat crashes

Im playing on my brothers Xbox, and when I try to start a party, it takes a while to connect. When it does connect, it says im offline. When someone joins my party, they cant connect, amd if I snap, and open the party app, it crashes. Also,cant open my profile
    to see if im appearing offline. I can play online though.

The Real Matt P, Nov 13, 2016
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Instructions Manuals that comes with Disc Games, do you miss them?

Um not really, the Physical Disc cannot connect anymore with a non-existent Server then a Digital Version. I'm not sure what version you played that if you have a Disc it can still be played on a shut down Server?
    Private servers? I suppose the same could be said about digital copies, but my guess is M.S. will scramble the code on the hard drive before shutting the servers down for good; unless there is a burner inside my X Box One, my guess is the information on
    the disc is safe.
  5. Compact Triq Win User

I CAN connect to EA, but CANT fire up a game.

While i was getting the same piece of crap as u did i checked my friends list and one of my friends was playing a game(Conquest on Panama canal)!

Sometimes i cant connect,then when i can connect its searches without error.....so i play 1943 the....

Problem is that as fast i can connect,if i shut the xbox down i cant connect and my connection is very good.
  6. Elite Rampant Win User

Does anyone still have Bad Company 2?

Play it before they shut down the servers. EA, huh?
  7. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox 360

Hi,

I don't beelieve that the xbox 360 servers will shut down due to the fact that you can play 360 games on the one and you need to be connected to the 360 servers to unlock achievements
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Old Battlefield games BF2 MC

I doubt it those servers were shut down long before gamespy for PC shut down
Thema:

i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing.

1. i cant connect to the server and my app shuts down before i can start playing. - Similar Threads - cant connect server

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  4. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  5. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  6. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  7. Cant connect to minecraft servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to minecraft servers: I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join minecraft serves and just give me the "Multplayer is...
  8. cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to any servers all the sudden after ark update: my update was installed im pretty sure it says it was. im playing on the xbox game pass for pc , my pc is updated all apps updated. cant figure this one out e7d87848-e72a-4cfc-ac23-342a29534547
  9. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  10. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10 bedrock Moderator note - Moved from Windows to...