I cant connect to the internet

Discus and support I cant connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help it wont connect to anything a08dc3f2-9ada-474d-b877-2363e0c79d94 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keauntawells, Jul 16, 2023.

1. keauntawells
    keauntawells Guest

Help it wont connect to anything

:)

keauntawells, Jul 16, 2023
  2. XBF Aaron G Win User

i cant connect to internet

Hello,

Here are some trouble shooting steps for connection issues. Make sure your speeds are at 3.5mbps download speed

and .5 upload speed. These are the requirements to connect to the live services.

Connect Solution
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you getting an error or it's simply unresponding?

Also, please perform a powercycle on your console and then try again.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  4. PetryBosch Win User

5. RameshBodla Win User

[​IMG]

see this picture.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Good thing you were able to connect to your network connection. Also, if it's showing as strict you may need to open some ports on your router.

"These ports must be open to connect to the Xbox network:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If you know the runarounds with your router settings please don't hesitate to manage it but if not, it would be best to reach out to your network provider.
Thema:

1. I cant connect to the internet - Similar Threads - cant connect internet

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  4. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. I cant connect to the internet on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the internet on my xbox: I have an xbox seires s and for a couple of months, no wifi networks were shown on the Choose a connection screen. I disconnected from the internet on my xbox this morning but havent been able to...
  7. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer: Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer. 9ae0fbd2-44db-4be7-8a23-e0a19a88ccc6
  8. xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live: few days ago worked fine, but after changing our router to a nighthawk xr500, i have been unable to connect to xbox live and play warzone. i have a wired connection, and when i press "test...
  9. my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since

in XBoX on Consoles
    my modem had a reset and cant connect my xbox to internet since: my internet supplier is bell canada we had a electricity shutdown for 5 minutes and when it happens your modem doesnt restart like normal modems usually do lol but i did restart it but since i did...
  10. Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect to internet, tried everything what should I do: [IMG] submitted by /u/Lemonkefan21 [link] [comments]