I can't connect to the internet no matter what I do

Discus and support I can't connect to the internet no matter what I do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an Xbox series X for my birthday and I set it up. But then I log in later and it had said I wasn't connected to the internet. I went to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aiden Aranda, Jul 11, 2023.

1. Aiden Aranda
    Aiden Aranda Guest

I got an Xbox series X for my birthday and I set it up. But then I log in later and it had said I wasn't connected to the internet. I went to the network page and I was connected, but it just didn't want to cooperate. So I disconnected from my interned adress, then tried getting back in and it didn't work, it said it could connect and to check my network and password. I know the password and I have it written down, I was putting it in right every time. Eventually it did connect, but it kept disconnecting whenever I'd get back onto the console. And soon was in this cycle of doing random stuff until my xbox would connect. But one day, it just never connected. I restarted the console, restarted my router, unplugged the Xbox for hours and plugged it back in, cleared my MAC adress thing, and did a factory reset but nothing worked and the factory reset took me out of my account and I can't log in until I connect, which the Xbox refuses to do. So I can't even play offline games. So now I just have this useless heavy expensive peice of plastic sitting on my desk.

:)

Aiden Aranda, Jul 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: