I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s.

Discus and support I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s. cccfdb57-6aac-4ace-9766-8d90f3648f9f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sue swaner, Jan 5, 2024.

1. sue swaner
    sue swaner Guest

:)

sue swaner, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

3. HeXxReBiRtH Win User

xboxlive connection

What's happening with the connection is I have tried everything to get back on Xbox live but it won't let me on. When I try to do a connection test it connects to the router then the internet and then stop,s when it tries to connect to xbox live. I also
    have called my ISP but they said I should be able to get on but I can't
  4. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  5. KyeDavidson Win User

Disconnecting from game and party

Thanks,

I have checked article and my internet connection seems good with download speed at 36mb/s, upload speed at 7mb/s and ping at 30ms.

I had a wireless connection and have now changed to a wired connection but issue remains.

Thinking I may have an issue with the Xbox rather than the internet connection.

Thanks
  6. Wi11i4m1993 Win User

Nat moderate help

yes but a network bridge was impossiblle to do for me :) now i hav done nothing and the xbox can't connect to internet at all and just say it is a DNS problem :S
Thema:

1. I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s. - Similar Threads - can't connect internet

2. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. can't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to the internet: hello I just wanna ask why is my xbox not connecting to the internet it says that my console I ready to go but it shows the message that says the following services are experiencing issues could...
  6. I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.: I am getting an error saying that I can't connect to the server but my internet won't even connect to the console. Please help. 43b0d770-1925-4adc-ac69-ada9508d62a4
  7. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  8. Why can't I connect to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to internet: Why can't connect to the internet 0e31da7c-e3a4-4d16-ade4-afa2841424c0
  9. Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X: Basically over the last few months, everytime i play an Xbox 360 game on My series x it always says something like "Can't Sign into Live Please Check Connection" when i already have a connection....
  10. My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP...: Can the Teredo IP address issue be fixed? 62217697-bed5-416d-8991-d6eafe78b895