i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

Discus and support i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by trungc0cytb, Aug 2, 2021.

1. trungc0cytb
    trungc0cytb Guest

i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have played together before. please help me

powered by google translate

:)

trungc0cytb, Aug 2, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad because im from vietnam )

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

What platform are you and your friend playing on? If you invite your friend to your world is it possible for you to play together?
  3. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
  4. Aulia FajarBagaskara Win User

minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

sorry im late to respond.ye i play regular multiplayer but my friend cant join they dont receive error code its just say unable to connect to the world and i can play with my other friend but not with him and i cant even join to his world too.sorry for my bad english

i hope you can reply this fast
  5. PatsFan2315 Win User

minecraft

how do you give someone else your xbox one minecraft world to their xbox one because my friend is tired of having to join the world so i can play and get our world a upgrade.
    Are you talking about Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Bedrock Edition?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

Thema:

1. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad... - Similar Threads - cant connect friend

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  5. Cant connect to friend, both of us see eachother as offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to friend, both of us see eachother as offline: Me and my friend use Bedrock Minecraft. He plays on the playstation, i play on my iPad. We see eachother as offline, even though we’re clearly not. We both have confirmed that we dont have the...
  6. Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer: So about a year ago this issue started with one specific friend of mine on xbox, to where we try to join each other on any given game and it just does not work, we dont get error codes, we simply...
  7. Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4: I got black ops 4 the other day, and I invited my friend to a game, but its not allowing us to connect to each other. It turns out we both game moderate nat type ONLY on black ops 4 network...
  8. Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.: I can connect to the majority of my friends except the one i play with the most. We both have open nat types but we simply cannot connect. We always need a third party to connect. What is that?...
  9. i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else: I cant connect to one of my friends but all my other friend I can connect to all parties and games ccc9f921-f0ac-4129-b270-fac98dce11e2
  10. Need help cant connect to friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help cant connect to friend: So I've gotten COD Ghosts for the xbox one to play with my friend but we can't connect to each other. Both our NAT is open and reset it a few times and still couldn't connect. We've tried other...