i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else

Discus and support i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant connect to one of my friends but all my other friend I can connect to all parties and games ccc9f921-f0ac-4129-b270-fac98dce11e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raygun123456789, Aug 1, 2016.

1. i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else

I cant connect to one of my friends but all my other friend I can connect to all parties and games

:)

Raygun123456789, Aug 1, 2016
  2. RyApplePie
    RyApplePie Guest
    connecting to xbox live

i can normally connect to xbox live, but when someon else is on the mac i cant seem to connect

RyApplePie, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Donstar83
    Donstar83 Guest
    Cant connect with certain friends

So my younger brother and I cant connect to an Xbox live party if either of us are in Fifa. Can play fine with other friends (as can he), but as soon as we try to connect to each other its a no go.

Can't connect to online friendlies either. Anyone else having or heard of this issue?

Donstar83, Aug 1, 2016
  4. GUNZxNxROSEZ
    GUNZxNxROSEZ Guest

Hi there!

Your friend might be experiencing NAT (Network Address Translation) related issues.

OPEN NAT: With an OPEN NAT type, you’re able to chat with other people, as well as join and host multiplayer games with people who have any NAT type on their network.

MODERATE NAT: With a MODERATE NAT type, you’re able to chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not be able to hear or play with others, and normally you won’t be chosen as the host of a match.

STRICT NAT: With a STRICT NAT type, you’re only able to chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You can’t be chosen as the host of a match.

Visit the Xbox 360 NAT Error Solution here:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/nat-error-solution
    - follow the steps and see if this is able to fix your issue.

Note It may be your friend with this issue, not you. So, if this doesn't work for you send it to your friend and have him follow the steps and see if it fixes the problem.

GUNZxNxROSEZ, Aug 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: