I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon

Discus and support I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i try to sign into my account for crossplay it says that its unable to to connect because of "connection problems" even though my connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenBall3, Feb 19, 2022.

1. JaydenBall3
    JaydenBall3 Guest

I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon

Every time i try to sign into my account for crossplay it says that its unable to to connect because of "connection problems" even though my connection is fine, and it signs me out of my profile. This has been happening ever since crossplay came out and it doesnt let me connect to any of my microsoft accounts at all. I have emailed and talked to PSN support, Xbox support, and Mojang support and they havent helped me in the slightest bit. I just want to be able to play minecraft and minecraft dungeons with my friends on other platforms.

:)

JaydenBall3, Feb 19, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: