I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Discus and support I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FracturedSoul23, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it.

I have Connected and Reconnected my Discord account Several times and no Solution. I tried linking my accounts though Discord's App, Xbox app and the Actual Xbox itself. No solution. I tried restarting my Xbox, not worked. I tried restarting my Discord, not worked.

Any Ideas????

Running on a Series X with no access to Insider btw

:)

FracturedSoul23, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Hello Alma, my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help.

There are aspects that you should take into account:

You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends.

A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.

Discord is not available in all countries or regions.

fuente: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

If you have already taken the above aspects into account and the problem persists, you could contact Discord support.

https://support.discord.com/hc/articles/360003953831
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this information is helpful.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

It seems to be an ongoing problem that affects many users. You can confirm this in the following threads that I will attach, where you will see that other players are also experiencing issues related to discord:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4e8f0ae7-15da-46fa-8148-fcfb8aa08722

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/28613a60-67e3-48a2-82a0-c46aba180bf6

https://answers.microsoft.en/thread/098daf31-6c16-4ed6-8d3f-13d5fe87c462 *

I recommend that you help Xbox by reporting the problem through the following link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status Click on the green button that says "Report" and complete the information as detailed as possible. This way, Xbox can know that there is a problem on the Discord and Xbox servers and can work to resolve it as soon as possible. Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees. I appreciate your understanding and we hope the issue is resolved soon.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4aaeafc9-4edd-4d85-944b-af373164723d

Best Regards, Oskayra
  4. FracturedSoul23 Win User

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't use in-game voice chat anymore on my Series X

I see, and if you try using the party chat feature in your phone.
    Are you able to use it properly there?

In case you are trying to use the Discord Voice chat feature. Did you tried re-linking the accounts?
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link" - Similar Threads - can't connect Discord

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  7. If i connect my xbox headphones, i can't only hear the discord chat, and nothing else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i connect my xbox headphones, i can't only hear the discord chat, and nothing else.: I tried everything: updating everything, using the chat mixer, adjusting audios. What should i try? I have original headset (not the wireless one) and xbox series s. Thanks, Stefano...
  8. Can't connect on Voice with discord

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect on Voice with discord: I've made All the Things tô connect discord to Xbox , but when i try to transfer my voice to Xbox , It doesn't happens nothing. submitted by /u/HR_Tlinkss [link] [comments]
  9. I can't connect my account to discord

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect my account to discord: [IMG] So I'm trying to connect my Xbox account to my discord, I tried and failed. So if I try to connect it, it will say "Could Not connect your Xbox live account"...
  10. Can't connect Xbox to Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect Xbox to Discord: I go to and linked social accounts on my Xbox One, and I have the option to link to facebook, twitter and discord. When I click facebook and twitter a login pops up, but when I click discord, I...