i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...

Discus and support i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; your connection to the host has been lost every time i try to join a match this nver happen to me before plz help me a7ed3706-d3b1-466d-a267-d1cc5d7b1e3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fiendforlife369, Mar 23, 2016.

1. i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...

your connection to the host has been lost every time i try to join a match this nver happen to me before plz help me

:)

fiendforlife369, Mar 23, 2016
  2. ww2 connection

I can't get in a match when i do it says lost connection to host most of the time it wont even get into a match just keep searching and now I cant even get ww2 the game to load I bought the digital version too like is xbox live down?

RickandMorty999, Mar 23, 2016
  3. Knucka Rucka
    Knucka Rucka Guest
    Xbox LIVE Party Type Required?

"Xbox LIVE Party Type Required" - To play online games, switch your Party Type (<) to an Xbox LIVE enabled mode.

Anyone else having this issue and getting this message today when trying to connect to Gears 3 multiplayer?

I have tried to connect for about an hour this morning and I keep getting the same message listed above and the few times that I have been able to connect, I immediately get booted out a few seconds later with the message that I have lost connection to host.

Just wondering if it's just me or if this is system wide?

Guess I will try again later on today or something to play the new DLC "Fenix Rising"

Knucka Rucka, Mar 23, 2016
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

I keep getting this message.

Hi there, when adding the security proofs did you also verify them? If you follow this link and click 'Manage your security info' and sign-in just make sure they have been verified:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

Once that's done delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache. Restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  5. Stew Jersey Win User

People Losing Interest?

i was great untill the dlc and recent updates i cant join matches the connect gets lost every time
  6. MetooLoki21145 Win User

TITAN FALL NOT WORKING

I cant get to play keeps searching for data connections
  7. Schwab17 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim doesn't recognize wireless networks!!

if it makes feel better i cant even connect to xbox live period with my wirless but my other stuff that uses WIFI works fine i was playign Batman AC and randomly DC from live and now i cant connect
  8. IMSpock Win User

Online Co-op STILL not working coming into June!

I get the "connection to the match you are trying to join could not be established "message (July 27 2015)
Thema:

i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...

1. i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ... - Similar Threads - cant connect matches

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...