i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft.

Discus and support i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i used to play with my friends all the time on minecraft, but then i had to get rid of my computer. i ended up with an xbox a few months later, and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GideonHoggan, Sep 27, 2020.

1. GideonHoggan
    GideonHoggan Guest

i used to play with my friends all the time on minecraft, but then i had to get rid of my computer. i ended up with an xbox a few months later, and i logged on to my account, only to find that i no longer owned minecraft and there was no record ofmy ever
    buying it. so i bought it again (this was the second time this happened) and continued playing minecraft again, and i tried to reconnect with old friends. only to find that whenever they were on i was told that there were no friends of mine playing minecraft.
    we are still friends on xbox live, but on the actual game, it shows nothing. it doesnt even show any of the default servers on the "home screen". both my friend and i play bedrock and we both have 1.16. the only difference is that i have an xbox and she uses
    the xbox live app on her phone. any help would be apreciated.

:)

GideonHoggan, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Varakharne Win User

Memorable Skyrim Quotes

"One sure mark of a fool is to discredit anything as impossible that lies outside his own experience" That line is not only memorable but should be carved in stone in every town in every city in the world.
  3. SPRAYTHOVEN Win User

why do you game?

I've been gaming my whole life. I just love the level of creativity that goes into games, and the challenges that gaming presents. It's cool to be able to get immersed into a world outside of my own. I also love to stream and connect with people from
    different walks of life.
  4. smileskybird Win User

We couldn't get your latest saved data

I cant access my worlds for minecraft for two weeks now. Tried syncing that doesnt work.
  5. GameJakkaru Win User

March update preview

So is there anything new outside of the friends and party updates cause i cant find anything else new
  6. zkiller011 Win User

Minecraft connection issues

Im on xbox one, and its only minecraft. The only error message is "failed to connect". Everything else works, just not minecraft. I can even join other worlds. People just cant join mine. Thanks for the reply.
Thema:

1. i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft. - Similar Threads - cant connect anything

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...