I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

Discus and support I cant connect to an external server on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstroA, Feb 12, 2022.

1. AstroA
    AstroA Guest

So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please.

btw i am on windows 10 bedrock

Moderator note - Moved from Windows to Xbox.

:)

AstroA, Feb 12, 2022
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

Greetings AstroA,

It appears that there was a service outage over the weekend that affected Minecraft's connectivity. This issue has since been resolved. Can you please advise if this is still happening?
  3. AhmedShah0 Win User

When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock)

Occasionally you can run into problems while trying to connect to a Minecraft server. If you’re confident that you have the right server address, the issue could be related to your system or network.

I would suggest updating your drivers or you need to check your Windows Firewall settings and make sure “javaw.exe” is allowed.

Read this blog: https://cyberxgaming.com/friend-cant-connect-to-minecraft-server/

If your issue is not solved.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

5. iTsFx Win User

Minecraft Server

It sounds like you have done everything correctly to set up your Minecraft server, but there may be some additional steps you need to take to allow external devices to connect to it. Here are a few things you can try:

Check your router settings: Make sure that your router is set up to allow incoming connections on the port that your Minecraft server is using (usually 25565). You may need to set up port forwarding or a virtual server to allow external devices to connect to your server.

Check your network settings: Make sure that your Mac and your iPad/iPhone are on the same local network. If you are connecting to the server using a dyndns.org address, make sure that your network settings are set up to use the same DNS server as your Mac.

Check your firewall settings: Even though you mentioned that your iMac firewall is not activated, it's possible that there are other firewalls or security software on your network that are blocking incoming connections to your Minecraft server. Double-check your firewall settings to ensure that your server is allowed to receive incoming connections.

Test your server locally: Try connecting to your Minecraft server using the local IP address of your Mac (e.g. 192.168.x.x) from your iPad/iPhone. This will help you determine if the problem is with your network settings or with the server itself.

Hopefully one of these steps will help you troubleshoot the issue and get your Minecraft server up and running on your iPad/iPhone. Good luck!
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Cant connect to minecraft servers

Hi, Marius. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, are you getting this error on Xbox or PC? Kindly also sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved then try again.
Thema:

1. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft - Similar Threads - cant connect external

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...