I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections

Discus and support I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections c5b1b0a8-6976-4a96-b771-0d683aa016b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Imraan Sheik, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Imraan Sheik
    Imraan Sheik Guest

I cannot disconnect from existing wifi connection and can't pick up new wifi connections

:)

Imraan Sheik, Apr 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console and then check again if there will be an improvement, Imraan.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  3. CharlesTheDark Win User

infinite loading spinner after turning on

Desolation is correct... I can't access the settings... I can't even disconnect from the internet. It is connected through wifi and I can't get to settings to disable it...
  4. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

Randomly Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live

Let me guess, you are connected to WiFi.... The problem with wifi is that there will always be an interference with the connection. As a result, you will disconnect from Xbox live. The only way to solve this issue is to use an ethernet cable. This will guarantee
    that you will not disconnect from xbox live. I know this for a fact because Everyone who has this issue are those who uses wifi to connect to xbox live. I strongly suggest using a ethernet cable because you will not disconnect. P.S: AVOID NETGEAR!! LoL, Worst
    WiFi router ever!
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

UN-SYNC FROM CLOUD?

Un-Sync doesn't exist. If you want play any game from begin with new save. You must unplug internet connection from your xbox you must stop wifi connection too, if you have sometime wifi connection.

Now you must delete save file in manage menu your select game. And after you play game, after first save you can plug in internet cable or connect to wifi for synchronization new file on cloud. And that's all.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

... on older forums people were having the same issue with a wired connection. ...
    Well, disconnects happen for a lot of various reasons. If others get disconnects on a wired connection, the reason for that happening doesn't have to be the same reason for your WiFi disconnects.

But a wired connection is MUCH more easier to troubleshoot that a WiFi connection.

If your connection via ethernet is stable and doesn't disconnect, we only need to focus on your local WiFi.

If you only use WiFi, we can't know if outside interference (e.g. neighbor with WiFi on the same channel, DECT phones, cordless baby monitors, microwave ovens, garage door openers etc.) is causing your disconnects, or if the issue is related to your Internet
    provider (i.e. the disconnects also happen when wired).

And the really bad thing about WiFi troubleshooting is, you don't see the interference. If a disconnect happens, you can't know if
    your neighbor was just warming up nachos.

Or the parents next door put the baby to bed and turned on the baby monitor. You just see the WiFi disconnect, and you don't know why it would happen at that time.

As for wireless disconnects: Just recently someone had the issue, that when they connect their Xbox to their TV, everything works fine, but connected to a Soundbar, the WiFi wouldn't work at all. The reason was a ground loop that introduced so much interference,
    that the WiFi signal couldn't be transmitted.

So by all means: Try a wired connection, and troubleshoot that at first. If the wired connection works, we can work on WiFi later.
Thema:

1. I can't connect or disconnect from existing or new wifi connections - Similar Threads - can't connect disconnect

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  7. I can't connect on wifi of a hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect on wifi of a hotel: I have a problem for connect to wifi of my university campus: for connecting you have a open connection but wifi dosen't work until you insert credentials in a login Page that appears One time I...
  8. Can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wireless network: Never had a problem connecting to the network on my series x. I've had it 2 yrs already. Now whenever I try to put my password in it won't connect. My wifi password is correct. All other devices...
  9. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...