I cant connect my xbox with the xbox app

Discus and support I cant connect my xbox with the xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When It asks for my xboxs ip address, I put it in and it says incorrect even though its correct?!?! Moved from: Windows Insider Preview / Web and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Jack_240, Sep 16, 2018.

1. I cant connect my xbox with the xbox app

When It asks for my xboxs ip address, I put it in and it says incorrect even though its correct?!?!

Moved from: Windows Insider Preview / Web and networks / PC

:)

Jack Jack_240, Sep 16, 2018
  2. xbox app

i cant connect my xbox one S to the xbox app it asks for my ip i type in the ip but it says it cant fiend my xbox how do i connect it

FourZebra471584, Sep 16, 2018
  3. txshonk
    txshonk Guest
    xBOX Music Player App in Win8 wont connect

I recently upgraded my laptop to Win 8. When I launch the music app it cant connect to xBOX. I have internet access. I recently added an xBOX 360. I subscribe to xBOX Music Live and an xBOX family account. On the laptop the Video app launches and connects.

txshonk, Sep 16, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Jack Jack_240,

If the app and the console are both under the same network but the ip address doesn't match the problem could be that the router needs to be reset, try power cycling the router and let us know how it goes

XBF Nestor S, Sep 19, 2018
  5. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello, Jack Jack_240

I have found a similar Post for NAT type and Network Issues

Please check out this link
    So how do I open my NAT?

This will help you set up Ports on the xbox/router which are important for gaming!

Also, try to reset the router and modem (2-5 mins), and to test your network connection on the xbox. If you have more than 1 network name, please try both network names.

Please let me know if that works!

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: