I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

Discus and support I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My pc is a toshiba with windows 8.1 and it does not let me connect my xbox one control because it says that the controller is not available, I got into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlfreAssasin14, Apr 15, 2018.

1. I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

My pc is a toshiba with windows 8.1 and it does not let me connect my xbox one control because it says that the controller is not available, I got into the device manager but can not find any update, in fact, I do not even recognize it as a control of xbox,
    recognizes it as "controller".

:)

AlfreAssasin14, Apr 15, 2018
  2. controller xbox one>pc connection

hi sorry to disturb you

i'm trying to connect my xbox one controller to my pc with the usb cable but it doesn't work.. the curious thing is, if i connect the controller to my pc (or i try to do it) while my xbox one is on, i gain control of the xbox one.. i can even play from the
    xbox with my controller while it's connected to the pc.

what do i need to do to connect my controller to the pc and play pc games?

francescopeterlongo, Apr 15, 2018
  3. My controler connects and switch off to a few seconds later

It has one month since I received the adapter to connect my wireless controler to the pc and 1 hour when I received a new controler and as soon as I connect my controler to the pc thanks to the adapter, he connects and switch off a few seconds later

Thank you for your help

TerrainMasse857, Apr 15, 2018
  4. I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

Mister Quasar, Apr 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc