I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.

Discus and support I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All it says is just this. "ERROR This profile is already linked to another user." a5ec1be8-a2f1-4dcc-a008-a29678881ef8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavin Spencer, Apr 17, 2023.

1. I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.

All it says is just this. "ERROR

This profile is already linked to another user."

:)

Gavin Spencer, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try and check the account linked to your Xbox profile or the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox profile. We will be following the steps on this link:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

You may need to visit this link: https://account.ubisoft.com/account-information

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Ignacio De Fazio Win User

ubisoft connect issue when used by a shared subscription

I have another problem, i friend have a xbox cloud gaming, and i have the game on PC downloaded on PC, when i open the game with Ubisoft connect, i cant invite my friend to the game because he cant open ubisoft connect because he is on xbox cloud gaming, and we cant play togheter, i added to friend in ubisoft connect and dindt work .... What can i do?
  4. AlanLi-101 Win User

XGP can not download all ubisfot games

Thanks for your information.

My Ubisoft connect is download by steam. So xgp doesn't defect it. After I uninstall Ubisoft connect and it can download and link together.

Now it works.

Thank you!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gideon

I don't like to give bad news but when you link a Ubisoft account with your Xbox account, you can't link this Ubisoft account with a different account according to Ubisoft support.

You can double check this statement here:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

"You can unlink your accounts at any time. However, you will only be able to re-link the same account you had originally connected to your Ubisoft account."
  6. a'don✔ Win User

Unable to install Rainbow Six Siege with Game Pass on the Xbox PC app.

Thanks for responding. To answer the first part, I have installed Ubisoft Connect over 20 times and it still says preparing even after logging into my Ubisoft Connect account that has been linked to my Xbox account for 6 years.

Ubisoft Connect logs in and then nothing happens. Can't claim anything and it's stuck on "preparing" on Xbox.
Thema:

1. I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together. - Similar Threads - cant connect Ubisoft

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant download games affiliated with ubisoft connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download games affiliated with ubisoft connect.: hi I recently got the ultimate game pass from xbox however I cant download games that are affiliated with ubisoft connect. I am wondering is there a solution. it tells me I have to download the...
  10. i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account: im trying to connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account and its shows me that its connected from a difrent account pliz help 03d26432-9e22-4b3d-aee3-5607f796ec0e