i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

Discus and support i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im trying to connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account and its shows me that its connected from a difrent account pliz help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gideon Gur Arie, Nov 1, 2022.

1. i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

im trying to connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account and its shows me that its connected from a difrent account

pliz help

:)

Gideon Gur Arie, Nov 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gideon

I don't like to give bad news but when you link a Ubisoft account with your Xbox account, you can't link this Ubisoft account with a different account according to Ubisoft support.

You can double check this statement here:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

"You can unlink your accounts at any time. However, you will only be able to re-link the same account you had originally connected to your Ubisoft account."
  3. Ali Eren Köyel Win User

Assassins Creed Origins

ı cant download too Ubisoft said my Microsoft account somehow wasn't connected to an Xbox account but ı have x bıx game pass so when I tried to link them they created an account for me with the same mail on my xo box game pass but his new account doesn't have the same tag nor a game pass and they linked that new account with my Ubisoft account and it tells me to buy the game pass but I already did
  4. a'don✔ Win User

Unable to install Rainbow Six Siege with Game Pass on the Xbox PC app.

Thanks for responding. To answer the first part, I have installed Ubisoft Connect over 20 times and it still says preparing even after logging into my Ubisoft Connect account that has been linked to my Xbox account for 6 years.

Ubisoft Connect logs in and then nothing happens. Can't claim anything and it's stuck on "preparing" on Xbox.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try and check the account linked to your Xbox profile or the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox profile. We will be following the steps on this link:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

You may need to visit this link: https://account.ubisoft.com/account-information

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I have Gamepass ultimate store accounnt and my main account doesn't recognize my store account and cannot download games (ea play-ubisoft connect games)

Hello Veryhardgame, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To access Ubisoft games available on PC Game Pass through Ubisoft Connect, you will need to claim them.

To recover a game:

Open the Xbox app for Windows PC and go to the page of the game you want to recover.

Select Install.
    If Ubisoft Connect is not currently installed on your system, it will ask you to download it.

In the Ubisoft Connect pop-up window, sign in to the Ubisoft account where you want to recover the game.

If prompted, sign in to your Xbox account.
    If your Xbox account is currently linked to a different Ubisoft account than the one you want to play on, unlink it before continuing.

Confirm that the Xbox account and Ubisoft account displayed on the screen are correct.

If the wrong Xbox account is displayed, select Change account.

Check the I understand that this action cannot be reversed box and select Confirm.

Your accounts will be linked and the game will now be added to your account.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account - Similar Threads - cant connect account

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  4. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  5. I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.: All it says is just this. "ERROR This profile is already linked to another user." a5ec1be8-a2f1-4dcc-a008-a29678881ef8
  6. my son cant connect to his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son cant connect to his account: as some one still it, we try to communicate with microsoft but support is very bad and didn't give him solution. i am trying to have a call with someone who can help me. can someone tell me how...
  7. Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account: Hi my issue is not an xbox issue however there was no category that matched what my problem is. I have purchased minecraft java using a Microsoft account and would like to link my already existing...
  8. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft: I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my...
  9. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account: upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen...
  10. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...