I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

Discus and support I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account a7b7ba3d-ec74-483d-8cf4-c62d76ae76d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dev Dineeshkumar, Nov 22, 2023.

1. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account

:)

dev Dineeshkumar, Nov 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Dev, just checking in. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. dev Dineeshkumar Win User

I tried all of thing basically I can connect my account to epic game but the the fornite account can't connect I don't know what to do
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

What have you tried specifically? Please describe all the steps you've taken so far.

What happens when you try to connect it? Do you get an error?

Please send over some screenshots of photos of this issue.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Dev. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry to hear that, can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide screenshots or photos.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Krstev Win User

I redeemed a code for a xbox starter pack fortnite, will I get my items on my pc

Yes, but I connected my Epic Games account to the Xbox account. Still can't get. Thanks for help btw
Thema:

1. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account - Similar Threads - can't connect account

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  6. New account created and can't connect to ancien

in XBoX Accessibility
    New account created and can't connect to ancien: Hello I wanted to connect to my Xbox account on PC but by entering my email address, a new account was created as well as my Microsoft Store account. I can find my old account by searching for...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  8. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  9. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  10. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...