i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft

Discus and support i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft on ps5 after alr doing so yesterday, i’ve tried resetting game and i deleted game logs and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smiley_The_Dog green, Jul 29, 2023.

1. i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft

i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft on ps5 after alr doing so yesterday, i’ve tried resetting game and i deleted game logs and nothing worked

:)

Smiley_The_Dog green, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Mamaguevo Gluglu Win User

sisu.xboxlive.com is down

O can’t connect my account with Minecraft it pops me my old account and I don’t have it any more
  3. Flame555 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

How to change the xbox setting if the my microsoft account show that I’m not an adult yet? I can’t change any setting on xbox settings. Also, I really want to play minecraft dungeons with my friend, but I can’t fix this problem, because I can’t change
    the setting on xbox.
  4. KioGorro Win User

I think my minecraft account got hacked

I'd be happy to give more details but I am not sure about what I can add.

I have fully access to my microsoft account but I suspect that during the time where the hacker was connected to my account, he unlinked my minecraft account and my microsoft account, if its even possible.
    Since then, I have to connect to my microsoft account when Im on the minecraft Launcher, and whenever I'm connected, it seems to be with the wrong account, since it asks me to buy Minecraft.

One of the questions I had is : is it possible to know which email adress is linked to a Minecraft account's name ? My Minecraft name is Iokko (iokko, not Lokko)
  5. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If this is for Nintendo Switch then I'll suggest you reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thema:

i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft

1. i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t connect microsoft

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  4. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  9. Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account on PS5 Ooops! Looks like this account is already connected.: I have been trying to get into my Minecraft account on PS5 and it keeps giving me this error. I don’t have anything else connected and my reals stuff got passed over to my wife. Idk how it...
  10. Xbox One Minecraft can’t connect to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft can’t connect to Microsoft Account: I’ve been having issues trying to log into my Microsoft account on my Xbox One. I’ve played the game for months without an issue, and now it won’t sign me into realms or marketplace. This problem...