I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

Discus and support I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertKimmel1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my microsoft account to Minecraft, it keeps giving the the aka.ms/recmotecontroller
    [Mod Removed- Inappropriate]
    with the code. Whenever i put in the code and my password, it tells me (on the game) "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

:)

RobertKimmel1, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

hey,thanks for responding,i cant log in my minecraft account,but my psn account is fine

it says “Oops! Looks like this account is allready connected”

“Please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account”
  3. Allas13 Win User

Hello, I had the same problem with my Minecraft on my android phone, after getting help on the matter I founded out that there was a bug on the game where the function is available in game but the function isn't working properly. They told me that I just
    have to wait for the next update then it will be fixed and that is what happened, so maybe the Minecraft on switch has the same problem at the moment.

hope this helps, but I feel for you as I know the struggles.
  4. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  5. KioGorro Win User

I think my minecraft account got hacked

I'd be happy to give more details but I am not sure about what I can add.

I have fully access to my microsoft account but I suspect that during the time where the hacker was connected to my account, he unlinked my minecraft account and my microsoft account, if its even possible.
    Since then, I have to connect to my microsoft account when Im on the minecraft Launcher, and whenever I'm connected, it seems to be with the wrong account, since it asks me to buy Minecraft.

One of the questions I had is : is it possible to know which email adress is linked to a Minecraft account's name ? My Minecraft name is Iokko (iokko, not Lokko)
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cant connect my Minecraft launcher with Microsoft account

Hi Flare_pit. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues logging into the Minecraft launcher. Can you describe this problem in more detail, please?

What happens when you try to connect? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide screenshots.

Did you try any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?
Thema:

1. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft - Similar Threads - cant connect microsoft

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  6. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4: Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and it says when i go to sign in to use the...
  7. Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account: Hi my issue is not an xbox issue however there was no category that matched what my problem is. I have purchased minecraft java using a Microsoft account and would like to link my already existing...
  8. Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!: My Xbox app cant connect to internet. This happens when i try to open microsoft apps as well. Cant play Halo because of this ;( aec4be27-5ec9-4506-b3ee-9688977ee07d
  9. microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo: Getting really fed up now with microsoft servers can never connect to a game without a load of hassle. Keep saying trying to connect and when it finally does you keep getting disconnected. Come on...
  10. i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console: i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console 999d1f83-8d1d-46fc-86df-d77dc20f9fbd