i can't connect my microsoft account to minecraft ps4

Discus and support i can't connect my microsoft account to minecraft ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happens is that I would not be able to replace my old microsoft account in minecraft ps4, I have already tried deleting the minecraft data but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martocoria, Nov 5, 2020.

1. martocoria
    martocoria Guest

What happens is that I would not be able to replace my old microsoft account in minecraft ps4, I have already tried deleting the minecraft data but still I would not be able to change the account. The error that appears to me is that there is already
    an account connected and it asks me to enter that account, which I do not have the way to access because I lost the password and email of that account. I would appreciate someone to help me and if possible to answer me in Spanish. thanks

:)

martocoria, Nov 5, 2020
  2. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  5. paulailie Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

non riesco a collegare account Microsoft e minecraft ps4 ogni volta che ci provo mi esce "si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al tuo account microsoft" ho gia provato sia a spegnere e riaccendere ma non funziona

[Translation-I can't connect Microsoft account and minecraft ps4 every time I try it out i get out "There was an error while connecting to your microsoft account" I've already tried both to turn it off and on again but it doesn't work]
  6. Chooks1983 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me
    and says maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
    Yes, I get the same error message (check your internet settings) when I try to unlink my sons minecraft account that is connected to his PS4. By accident, I linked MY microsoft account to his (PS4) minecraft account. Is there a way to reset this? Please!
    I really want to play minecraft with my son! :(
Thema:

1. i can't connect my microsoft account to minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - can't connect microsoft

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  4. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games: Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode,...
  5. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  7. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  8. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...
  9. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  10. My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox is connected to WiFi but can't access Microsoft games: Hello my xbox is connected to Internet but when I go to store it dosent load or play fortnite bc7d43f7-647e-4931-b7c7-2f15ddc33f6f