i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it...

Discus and support i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can some one help me with that please? submitted by /u/zippyswings62 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zippyswings62, Oct 9, 2020.

1. i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it...

/u/zippyswings62, Oct 9, 2020
  2. mangomatt75 Win User

How to connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to PC

can i use a phone with bluetooth connected to my PC or Console & be able to connect & use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on my PC
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

I cannot connect my xbox 360 controllers to my pc

Make sure that your PC has WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity in case you plan to use a Xbox One controller.

I use a Xbox 360 on my pc through the Wireless adapter like my colleague StuartATrueRed showed.
  4. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  5. Jack McCready Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller no longer shows up on bluetooth on PC

Yes, I updated the controller using the xbox accessories app on my PC. Before I updated the controller my PC was able to find my controller via Bluetooth but asked for password and couldn't connect. Once I updated the controller it was no longer detectable by my PC via Bluetooth. I have reverted the update but this has had no effect so I have updated it again and still nothing.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

That receiver is only for the 360 controllers. If your windows 10 pc has bluetooth (which most do nowadays) and the controller is the newer type, it will be able to connect to your pc wirelessly :)
Thema:

i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it...

1. i can't connect my controler to my pc is a 360 and it has the bluetooth buttom and it... - Similar Threads - can't connect controler

2. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  3. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date: I think I am just going to go back to dual booting Centos + Ubuntu with wine. This is ridiculous. Windows is literally the most **** OS. 08b65b97-df97-4248-9bf3-496f51169ced
  6. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  7. My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one controller can't connect to my samsung with USB: My Xbox one controller halo5 edition can't connect to my samsung m11 with USB but it can connect to my PC what happen and how can I do. Can you help me please T-T...
  8. NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...: Estimado.- previo saludos, no puedo conectar mi control con la consola xbox 360. No tengo el cable, siempre lo he hecho con el wifi. No se puede conectar. Saludos desde Peru....
  9. I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox one control to my pc: My pc is a toshiba with windows 8.1 and it does not let me connect my xbox one control because it says that the controller is not available, I got into the device manager but can not find any...
  10. Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?: I've been trying to connect my Xbox one rock band guitar controller to my pic for GH3+ but the game won't recognize the input with the wireless adapter. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?...