I can't connect my account to discord

Discus and support I can't connect my account to discord in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] So I'm trying to connect my Xbox account to my discord, I tried and failed. So if I try to connect it, it will say "Could Not connect your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Darth_Bootyhole, Jan 12, 2021.

1. I can't connect my account to discord

/u/Darth_Bootyhole, Jan 12, 2021
  2. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account..
    Where do I find options in discord connections?
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me link it back.

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try the procedure again: To connect to Discord through your Xbox console:
    Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the dashboard.
    Go to Profile & System > Settings > Account > Linked Social Accounts.
    In the Discord tile, select Link.
    Follow the instructions to link your Discord account. If it doesn't work make sure the correct permissions are enabled in Discord to allow the Xbox connection. Make sure you have given Xbox permission to connect to Discord in the Discord app settings. Also make sure that the option "Show status game activities" is turned on.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  4. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't link my discord account.

Hi RHENUSEN. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, are other accounts/services able to link just fine?

I advise contacting Discord Support as the account connection is made on their side: https://support.discord.com/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

I can't connect my account to discord

1. I can't connect my account to discord - Similar Threads - can't connect account

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it keep coming wrong account: I can't connect my Xbox account to epic games it comes with and wrong account a7b7ba3d-ec74-483d-8cf4-c62d76ae76d0
  6. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  7. New account created and can't connect to ancien

in XBoX Accessibility
    New account created and can't connect to ancien: Hello I wanted to connect to my Xbox account on PC but by entering my email address, a new account was created as well as my Microsoft Store account. I can find my old account by searching for...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox or sign out of my Microsoft account connected to my PC Error 0x8000000D: I recently had some account trouble and now have to use a new Microsoft account and when I try to sign into it on my PC I get this popup below that says name and email. When I try to log into Xbox...
  9. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to...
  10. There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a second xbox account connected to my microsoft account and I can't login to the...: My Minecraft account has migrated to a Microsoft account and there is somehow two xbox accounts connected to it. the older of the accounts has Minecraft installed on it, but the newer one does not...