I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth

Discus and support I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; when i try to connect a xbox one s controller to my phone of which brand is huawel through bluetooth, my phone said that my controller couldn't be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JunghoonLee133, Aug 14, 2018.

1. I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth

when i try to connect a xbox one s controller to my phone of which brand is huawel through bluetooth, my phone said that my controller couldn't be connected to the phone because of incorrect pin. but i don't know the pin code however i read the guide book
    and , if i had known the pin code ever, i would not have had a chance to put the right code in the blank in the phone Because there were no more options, there is merely the button 'Okay' So i can't slove this problem, connecting controller to the phone through
    bluetooth

pleas help

:)

JunghoonLee133, Aug 14, 2018
  2. X Buf87
    X Buf87 Guest
    Xbox 360 controller connecting to Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hello,

Last week I buyed a Xbox One S wireless Bluetooth controller, for playing games in Windows 10. Unfortunately games will be slow when I use the controller with Bluetooth. My keyboard and mouse are also connected through Bluetooth. It seems like that 3 Bluetooth
    devices is too much at the Bluetooth controller.

Now I want buy a Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect the Xbox One S wireless controller. But is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to that same adapter? I buyed the new controller because the Xbox 360 controller gives problems at Windows

Anyone suggestions why games will be slow when the Xbox one controller is connected by Bluetooth? When I connected the controller through a USB cable, everything works fine.

Thanks.

X Buf87, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.

Theory of Game, Aug 14, 2018
  4. I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth

Ambassador Kingz, Aug 14, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can't connect a xbox one s controller to my phone whose brand is huawel through bluetooth