I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

Discus and support I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel bc21e015-3bcc-47b5-8870-c41456984ef4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlos Caballero Perez, May 4, 2023.

1. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel

:)

Carlos Caballero Perez, May 4, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello Carlos! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

Can i ask in what plataform are you playing the game?
  3. gopaln s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

Hi

I recently purchased Logitech G29 to play on Forza horizon 4 , but FH4 is not recognizing my wheels(in settings under wheels nothing shows) , i have installed recent update Logitech gaming software , also i tried forza emuwheels still no help, i have no
    issue with wheels in other games. Can anyone help.
  4. VigneshArvind Win User

forza horizon for DNS servers

im trying to play with my friend on forza horizon 4 but for some reason it is not conecting and it said your DNS servers are not conected and my network is perfectly fine
    Hi jrw4th,

Are you facing this issue only Forza Horizon 4 or all the games?

In case if you're this issue in all the games, you may have to go to Xbox Network Settings -> Reset your network configurations.
  5. matthewiag Win User

forza horizon 4

I cant wait to play Forza Horizon 4
  6. AndrewXBOX1 Win User

Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

The April xbox update killed the Logitech shifter in forza horizon 4 and forza 7

Others and I reported this to MS recently, but no fix as of yet. - https://forums.forza.net/t/wheels-logitech-g29-shifter-not-detected/599505

My racing sim setup at home uses both those games and was working fine up until the April xbox one update.

Now my racing sim setup is useless to me, I'm stuck playing forza 6 till MS fixes this issue if they ever do
Thema:

1. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - cant conect g29

2. Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cant conect to Galaxite server: Hello,i am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition. For more than 3 weeks now i cant play on Galaxite server. When i try to join it loads for some time and then disconnects.It says (disconnected from...
  3. My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working: Hello, today I opened my xbox and it said it wasnt conected to the internet but my router was working. I tried to play fortnite but it didnt let me so when I tried to play rocket league it let me...
  4. i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted...: i cant conect to my others acount in xbox live on windows 10, all my others acount deleted from the xbox live and i dont remember all the detiles of them, can you help me fix this problem?...
  5. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  6. cant conect my paypal with the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant conect my paypal with the xbox one: i cant conect my xbox one with my paypal i can i fix this i dont wanna miss the 15 k packs 0ae6a752-07ca-4112-8382-a571d4f78c3f
  7. CANT CONECT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT CONECT: Give me back my account! The Account refered: LTD ZMAZHER I am a person who works to pay you and it is unfair that apart from falling into provocations of real bad players, put me a permanent B...
  8. CANT CONECT TOTHE SERVER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT CONECT TOTHE SERVER: PROBEM TO CONECT TO THE SERVER 2043bd7e-ce84-49b9-9818-d9267cfa3de6
  9. I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT: I WANT TO PLAY WITH A WIRELESS MOUSE AND I CANT CONECT IT cf0bf4dc-5a59-42fa-9b01-565d212b01bb
  10. Controller cant conect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller cant conect: Hello, Since I've done an update, the problem is that my Xbox does not find the wireless controller anymore, just when I leave the cable connected, it works, why can this be?...