I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

Discus and support I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charles Whitaker, Oct 18, 2023.

1. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge.

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I need to collect 200 gold in game which I did. However, the challenge hasn't updated at all on the Xbox app.

:)

Charles Whitaker, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Charles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Since the weekly challenge you mentioned is part of Microsoft Rewards, it's necessary to contact Microsoft Rewards Support for assistance.

You can reach out to them using the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I recommend taking a screenshot that shows you completed the challenge (for example, that you earned the 200 gold coins) in case they request it when they investigate the issue. This way, you'll have evidence to ensure you receive the points for that challenge.

I've had issues with a challenge that was supposed to give me 500 points but the system didn't award them. I took a screenshot and shared it with Rewards Support as proof while explaining the problem, and they manually awarded me the 500 points. It took them a while to respond, but they eventually resolved the issue. So, I recommend being patient if they don't respond quickly.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Top 5 Upcoming Games of 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Minecraft - Xbox One

Tropico 5

Destiny

I can't think of a 5th.
  4. MVRK HNTR Win User

The Witcher 3

I'm in a similar situation, only reversed. I am currently playing The Witcher 3
    (and I just can't stop!) so I am now quite interested in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Problem is I didn't exactly enjoy Dragon Age: Origins or Dragon Age II so I'm not sure as to whether I should get Inquisition
    (pretty cheap now too).
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition = Bye Bye Life

Hello "FirstRespond3f" :)

I already owned Dragon Age 2 way before I got Dragon Age Inquisition.

I chose 192 GBs of Flash Drive Space instead of Dragon Age Inquisition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

dragon age inquisition

Thema:

1. I can't complete the Dragon Age Inquisition weekly challenge. - Similar Threads - can't complete Dragon

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I can't start a new save, but don't know how to delete completed saves: I am looking to start a new save on Fable 3 (being played on an Xbox One X/S series) but already have the 5 slots used; how can I delete one or two of these specific saves so I have one open?...
  8. Why can't you completely disable quick resume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you completely disable quick resume?: Honestly it's just one of the worst things that have been added to Xbox. It just causes so many issues and it's so annoying. I would rather completely disable it than be able to save 5 seconds of...
  9. I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...: I go through the Repair Order for my device which is still in warranty, but after I've selected the free shipping option I get the error message: TraceID: VT1q5V6+0U+//tx0.6.225 I've tried to the...
  10. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4