I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text?

Discus and support I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; idk what happened I play couple days a week when I'm off work and other ppl play on my account through the days I work and watch Netflix etc, anyways I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JProNade, Apr 7, 2017.

1. JProNade
    JProNade Guest

idk what happened I play couple days a week when I'm off work and other ppl play on my account through the days I work and watch Netflix etc, anyways I got on today hoping to play with couple family members and a friend I've knew since middle school and
    then I couldn't talk in game chat or nothing couldn't hear anyone either first I thought it was my mic and then I started to send a message to my buddy and it said because of u behavior ur not allowed to send messages idk what happened but I was hoping this
    could be removed or someone could tell me how long this will last or something, I'd like to be able to talk to ppl while I play my games really stay in parties and only talk to close friends and family so can someone tell me what happened?

:)

JProNade, Apr 7, 2017
  2. JProNade
    JProNade Guest
    I can't communicate with anyone via voice nor chat

I am not the only one that plays on my account and idk what happened but it said because of my behavior I cannot send messages and I can't talk in party chat I was wondering if this could be removed or I could be told how long this will last

JProNade, Apr 7, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I can't communicate with anyone via voice nor chat

Hi

You should be able to find the information you require on the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and you can also request a case review form here if eligible.

gds1972, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live suspension

If it's a communication suspension then you can still play online,you just can't communicate with anyone via chat/party chat/messages/skype etc.
  5. Picasso3956 Win User

cross platform party chat

The only way to communicate with players on other platforms is through game chat. If it makes you feel more comfortable you can go into the settings and automatically mute anyone not in your squad, this also means that they can't hear you.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Gears of war 5 text chat not compatible from pc to Xbox anymore?

Hello Sarah! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I know with one of the updates, they disabled Text Chat by default. Have you double checked (and anyone else know that you play with) that the Text chat is enabled?

Options > Game > Text Chat.
  7. SketchyDood Win User

Xbox 360 won’t download dlc

Over the phone or through the text chat thing?
  8. HassanB Win User

Reporting an impostor

It would go under Text and Voice Communications > Text Message / Voice Message / In Game Voice / Voice Chat. You would select Text Message in this case for each of those messages and block communications with them afterwards.
Thema:

1. I can't communicate with anyone through chat or text? - Similar Threads - can't communicate anyone

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...