I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ?

Discus and support I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ? 6de0d46f-8338-4e83-8afb-e199987fe569 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yangjaylove, May 21, 2018.

1. yangjaylove
    yangjaylove Guest

:)

yangjaylove, May 21, 2018
  2. Nooberini
    Nooberini Guest
    Microsoft Store Refunds

Ive been trying for hours now to refund a game i bought and i cant seem to get any help or a real person to chat with. I have tried looking in the order history and cant find any option whatsoever to refund anything with, i dont know what to do!

Nooberini, May 21, 2018
  3. kiasimo91
    kiasimo91 Guest
    Problem with downloading

i have the same issue with most wanted , i wait 21 days for microsoft to fix ,but they dont know nothing, cant help nobody with solution to play a game purchased, the only solution they can say its refund refund refund. If i buy the game i buy to play
    not to ask money back. Today i ask refund because i was tired to try everyday and give me same error. so better if dont work ask refund, they cant fix a game dont work from start when you buy it on marketplace.

kiasimo91, May 21, 2018
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I cant get game pass ultimate, and i dont know why.

Hi Cayleb , my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Subscription"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Manage my subscription" > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  5. James George3 Win User

i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my games refunded due to the fact i cant even download them as console bans restrict microsoft store?

i can not afford a new console they cost about 50 pound i cant afford that even on christmas i dont get that much which is why i need to be unbanned but since they cant i need my games refunded its basically stealing my money
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Fortnite Vbucks redeemed to the wrong account

Unfortunately purchases cant be transferred between accounts.

I would suggest trying to get a refund, but I dont think you can get refunds for in game currency.
  7. reforc3 Win User

why cant i get a refund

You can find the refund policy in this link.

But remember submitting a request does not guarantee a refund. Most purchases are not eligible for a refund after 14 days.

Regarding purchases from less than 24 hours ago:

It might take a few hours for new purchases to appear on your list.

If you have the order number for your purchase, you can submit a refund request.

If you don't have the order number for this purchase, we recommend you wait a few hours and then return to the refund page to see if your purchase has appeared (you may need to refresh the page to reload the list of purchases).
  8. Gerardo CG Win User

why cant i get a refund?!?

Hi there Justin29282, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for your subscription, please follow these steps:

1. Click on the link below, which will take you to a form that you need to fill out with all the necessary details:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

2. In the field where you are asked which item you want a refund for, please enter the full name of the subscription. You can find the order number for the purchase by visiting this website:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

3. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an email within 72 hours informing you of the decision regarding your refund request.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. I cant come in the game again? I dont know why?can I get the refund ? - Similar Threads - cant game again

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant buy xbox game pass ultimate (try again later error): [img] "join" button is grayed out, cursor on it is a blocked symbol. when i try from phone, it allows me to click but then gives error: try again later. 5fdca483-a362-40ba-91a9-a69e986ab7ac
  4. XboxGamePass - I Downloaded a game and desintalled, but i cant intall again

in XBoX on Windows
    XboxGamePass - I Downloaded a game and desintalled, but i cant intall again: So, i installed Metro Last Night Redux played the firsts missions, and desinstalled it, but now i want to play it again, and i cant download it again. So what i have to do play it again....
  5. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f
  6. i deleted my game and i cant download it again

in XBoX Accessibility
    i deleted my game and i cant download it again: so today i deleted modern warfare to download it again and when i was going to download modern warfare it sayd i was going to pay again i am not going to pay 110 dollar again pleas give me my...
  7. downloaded game says its installed so cant buy it again - and its not in queue or installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded game says its installed so cant buy it again - and its not in queue or installed?: hi I bought Minecraft mini games - it never got past the queue stage. Now it is disappeared after turning everything off. When I go to buy it again it says it is installed - but where is it? it is...
  8. can you please send me the game codes again? i cant see the old messages on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you please send me the game codes again? i cant see the old messages on the xbox app: can you please send me the game codes to redeeem the old gears of war games again? i cant see the old messages on the xbox app thank you! fe4b00b4-a60a-4d27-a5b5-600fc30a2c27
  9. i cant seem to make purchases in the bingo game. Keeps telling me to try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant seem to make purchases in the bingo game. Keeps telling me to try again later: having trouble making purchases ea061624-9f57-4866-8dec-ce5c40e584f8
  10. Cant re download or complete the whole game again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant re download or complete the whole game again: Sorry for the double post but i very discomfort, i was paying a gold member account but can't complete a game download on Xbox 360. When the game downloading is at 80 % or 90% and im surfing in...