I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points

Discus and support I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; title says it plz fix.. nox-Regulat0r 4a3d4ba2-ec2f-48ae-ac36-7113161023d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NoX Regulat0r, Mar 15, 2018.

1. I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points

title says it plz fix.. nox-Regulat0r

:)

NoX Regulat0r, Mar 15, 2018
  2. DcFreak1080
    DcFreak1080 Guest
    Missing credits

I used some gems to claim 10,000 an 5,000 rewards credit from the vault an have not received them?

Thats about 15$?!?!

DcFreak1080, Mar 15, 2018
  3. chamila26
    chamila26 Guest
    Gems to Microsoft Reward Points Conversion Ratio is Outrageous

i have 758 gems and u people gonna convert that to 758 microsoft reward points? seriously? what the hell i can do with 758 microsoft reward points? cant even buy a 1 month gold.
    for 750 gems i should be able to get 15,000 xbox reward credits. when u convert that to microsoft reward points ill be able to buy two 1 month gold with that. but the 10,000 and 5,000 xbox reward credits are out of stock forever in the myvip vault.
    so either restock myvip vault or do the math and convert gems properly. im really pissed right now coz i recently got 300 gems for 4 years old xbox reward account and u people gonna convert that to useless 300 microsoft reward points.

chamila26, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Bought 10,000 rewards credits for 500 MyVIP gems but was charged 1,000 gems.

Hello xSpeedoTorpedo,

Since you claimed two 10,000 Reward Credit prizes from the vault at 500 Gems apiece, you were charged 1,000 Gems.
  7. consp77 Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one
    Microsoft Rewards point".
    If one gem equals one Microsoft Rewards point , and I have 500 Microsoft Points, that's roughly about 50 cents worth, because a $5 gift card is about 5,000 points.

Whereas if I were to redeem them through Xbox Live Rewards, 500 gems would get me 10,000 Rewards credits - if only such a thing were not "out of stock" - how does that work exactly except that Microsoft chooses for it be out of stock, so they force me to either
    put up with giving me a tenth of the value or having to buy something useless like Overwatch wallpaper?
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Statement

Hello MattyDCB,

We see that you claimed two 10,000 Credits prizes from the vault for 500 Gems, so 1000 Gems were removed from your account. These transactions will show up as one item in your Gems statement since you were claiming the same prize twice.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Support ticket getting no response

Hello Magnus1987,

We see that you claimed 10,000 Credits from the Vault on May 24th, and 500 Gems were removed from your account. Since this is the prize that you claimed, it was the prize sent to your account. We cannot find a record of a VISA claim, or removal of 2000 Gems.
Thema:

1. I can't claim my gems and convert them to 10,000 points - Similar Threads - can't claim gems

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  6. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  7. I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10: I can't claim java edition it says I need to buy it [img] even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account [img] 6ace7108-d673-4d98-a125-0882fb538163
  8. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...: I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game...
  9. I can't claim my game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't claim my game pass perks: I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I...
  10. Why can't I claim the items that came with my console

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I claim the items that came with my console: when I try it says it's already claimed yet I bought the Xbox with the fortnite rocket league bundle and it wasn't opened yet either but I can't get the items I want help to resolve this....