I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards.

Discus and support I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pls help me because i dont want to get scammed out of 10,000 points i worked hard for. 56ead2f3-3676-4dea-b9c0-c91ce11b9c71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonBriggs18, Oct 12, 2020.

1. I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards.

Pls help me because i dont want to get scammed out of 10,000 points i worked hard for.

:)

JasonBriggs18, Oct 12, 2020
  2. AW_86 Win User

As i understand it, you need to use the rewards app on an Xbox One. I’m not sure if you need to register before collecting the points.

I have an Xbox 360 and was told I am not eligible. :(
  3. vVv ORION Win User

HOF 10,000 gamer score points

I thought we get reward points in addition to our gamer score. So 20000. 10000 from our achievement points and then 10000 for the punchcard. I thought our gamerscore equates to reward points
  4. [EX] Win User

That would have been nice but it's "only" up to 10k 😁👍

But it was good for those who only f.e. earned 5400 gs, they earned 5400 Rewards points.
  5. [EX] Win User

Hi,

this punchcard was different. You have earned the points at the moment when you earned the Gamerscore !

Look in your Rewards account up left: Points earned this month,

There should be 10500 more points than usual !
  6. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
Thema:

1. I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards. - Similar Threads - can’t claim 000

2. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  3. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  4. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...
  5. Can’t claim what came with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim what came with console: I bought a xbox one s that was used and it won’t let me claim what came with it and only says “Claim for different account” b973854d-c61b-493c-9a3c-d301a6a1bace
  6. Can’t claim points from Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim points from Xbox app: Been trying for a few days to claim points from the Xbox app. Keeps coming up with “try again in a bit something went wrong”. Tried reinstalling the app, any help would be appreciated....
  7. Can’t claim discount.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t claim discount.: I received a message from Xbox that gave me a 50% discount for a rainbow 6 welcome pack, however it wasn’t a code it gave me it was just a link to the store. I tried to get it resolved but the...
  8. Can’t claim minecraft on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t claim minecraft on Xbox: So i have minecraft xbox one edition and it says in the pause screen that i can get the latest version for free so i go to it and it brings me to the store then says i need to pay the full for it...
  9. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.: Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with...
  10. Can’t claim games with gold on two accounts with home console set.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t claim games with gold on two accounts with home console set.: My housemate and I both have gold memberships and both, for the time being, use the same console so we can share games. Up until the last update, we could both claim games with gold but now are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot claim 10000 points xbox hof