I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

Discus and support I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't claim java edition it says I need to buy it [img] even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elasder2014, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Elasder2014
    Elasder2014 Guest

I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

I can't claim java edition

it says I need to buy it

I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10 [​IMG]

even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account
    I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Elasder2014, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Elasder2014 Win User

I only have bedrock edition for Windows 10 not java. It says I need to buy Java edition even tho I have bedrock Windows 10 edition. Why can't I claim it it should been available for a long time now
  3. shredder2080 Win User

Can't play the java Minecraft even though I have bedrock

I purchased the bedrock console version and I own the digital copy of Minecraft for windows but can't claim the java edition
  4. Elasder2014 Win User

The thing is, I never had a Mojang account at all only a Microsoft account with windows 10 bedrock edition. I should be able to claim the java edition for free but it won't let me for some reason I even have proof of the purchase for bedrock Windows 10 edition
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome! I'm glad to be of help, I appreciate your time with me today.
  6. Elasder2014 Win User

IT WORKED TYSM
    [​IMG]

Me right now
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't claim minecraft

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  6. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  7. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...: I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game...
  8. I can't claim my game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't claim my game pass perks: I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I...
  9. Why can't I claim the items that came with my console

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I claim the items that came with my console: when I try it says it's already claimed yet I bought the Xbox with the fortnite rocket league bundle and it wasn't opened yet either but I can't get the items I want help to resolve this....
  10. Why I can't claim my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't claim my pc game pass: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it...