I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer

Discus and support I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't change the palette and or outfit of my character f3680522-940f-4349-b100-60bebebd6a35 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reginald Dawson, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer

I can't change the palette and or outfit of my character

:)

Reginald Dawson, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Reginald, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For in-game issues like the one you are experiencing with Astroneer, it is necessary for you to contact the game developers directly so that they can assist you, as they are responsible for resolving such internal issues in their games.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://astroneer.space/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Malesoun Win User

Thanks, NetherRealm....

[quote user="Meshuggala"]

Yeah with overpriced DLC that doesn't add anything to the game lololol

[/quote]

Overpriced?

SSFIV AE: 4 new characters, balancing changes and substantial improvements to other features. - 1200MSP

MK actual/planned DLC: 4 new characters, not guaranteed to be usable from the outset - 1200MSP

SSFIV AE Costume pack - 8 new outfits, 2 for each of the new characters and not palette swaps - 320MSP

MK Klassic Costumes: 7 costumes (realistically 2 as they are all palette swaps) and a few fatalities (5 second animations) - 400MSP

I would say that on the costumes they were roughly on par (factoring in the fatalities) and AE trumps the season pass DLC.
  4. TattBear Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

The look of my character as never influenced my choice in games. It's nice to be able to change outfits, but I don't use that option even when it is availble. There are a couple of games I play that increase attack/damage etc. depending on the armour you
    use. So in that instance I do change to the best outfit for my character.....
  5. nrm21122 Win User

Worth redeeming the Limited Edition weapons?

Zigzag

When you select your character there is a button to hit a button (x I think) and you will change outfits
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Final Fantasy VII REMAKE!!!

Hello "Kanaye x" :)

I love the outfits that they wear when the change character classes :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Kanaye x" :)

Thema:

1. I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer - Similar Threads - can't change outfit

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  8. Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...: I have acer aspire 3 laptop 5b31e84c-0fe8-43c3-9772-b5fb3577c8ed
  9. I can't change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my gamertag: I tried to change my gamertag but when I get in a game It is the same name I had before 212f779c-1e4d-4faf-9c99-230f501ebb1b
  10. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...