i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

Discus and support i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaigeVilleneuve, Mar 6, 2021.

1. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my microsoft account. ive been trying everything and trying to change my xbox account privacy settings but every time i submit everything to “everyone” it doesnt change. it just goes back to the way it was. the “join pubic servers” option is set to “everyone” but i still cant chat in minecraft on public servers. i can join them but no one can see my chats and microsoft cant help me and only sends me links to websites that i already tried. all i want is to chat on minecraft and get it over with because i dont know what wrong because its not being specific of what i have to do for my microsoft account (to be able to chat online). and theres no reliable websites that could help me with this issue. i tried to verify that my account is not a childs account but i dont have a family setting because my family doesnt go on microsoft and my computer is the only thing i own for myself. im not sure what to do anymore and if ill be able to chat on minecraft anymore. please help i dont know what to do. all i want is to chat with my friends online on minecraft.

:)

PaigeVilleneuve, Mar 6, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...