I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why

Discus and support I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried several times with different pictures none of them being Inappropriate. My friends can change their pfps but u can't and it's frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cherryfizer, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Cherryfizer
    Cherryfizer Guest

I've tried several times with different pictures none of them being Inappropriate. My friends can change their pfps but u can't and it's frustrating

:)

Cherryfizer, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Are you getting an error message/code whenever you're trying to change your Xbox profile picture?
  3. Bama350z Win User

I went ahead and looked up a video link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFMzjR2FLFM
  4. Bama350z Win User

Here are the instructions for changing the picture. If this is what you are doing and you are still having trouble please indicate what type of console you are using.

[​IMG]
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Profile Pictures

Thema:

1. I can't change my Xbox profile picture and idk why - Similar Threads - can't change profile

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  8. Can't change my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my profile picture: Everytime I try to change my profile picture on the Xbox app to a custom profile picture it says "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I've been trying to change it now for 2 days. Do you...
  9. How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email to a xbox 360 profile if I have lost the email and I can't...: Essentially I have this old profile which I want to bind to my email as I used to play on it alot when I was younger but due to me not having access to the email or password I can't sign in to...
  10. I can't change my XboxAccount profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my XboxAccount profile picture: When I try accessing the account.xbox.com website to change my profile picture, upon clicking the "Change player picture" link I see a modal with a loading circle that never stops. I checked the...