I cant change my settings

Discus and support I cant change my settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm in my Xbox account and im trying to join into a club but when i try to do that appears a message and it says "You cant Access to this because your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marco AntonioRamírez Téllez, Sep 12, 2018.

1. I cant change my settings

I'm in my Xbox account and im trying to join into a club but when i try to do that appears a message and it says "You cant Access to this because your settings in your Xbox account. You can change it in Xbox.com" But when i tried to change all in "Security
    and privacity" but when I click on "Send" one option go back to "block" and I dont know what to do

:)

Marco AntonioRamírez Téllez, Sep 12, 2018
  2. x iJoRDZ v
    x iJoRDZ v Guest
    i cant change my privacy settings

i dont know the email though it says im part of a fmily but dunno what the email is

x iJoRDZ v, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Akeemnator
    Akeemnator Guest
    i cant change my privacy settings

well youwould have to know your parents email or password to make any changes to your account since its just a childs account.

Akeemnator, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! Is it possible that parental settings are enabled for your account? If not, try signing out and in again or remove your account and add it again afterwards in order to help the changes apply.

Julian_, Sep 12, 2018
  5. I have the parental role in the family group I cant change my settings :( I just tried the singing out and in but still i cant change it

Thanks anywayI cant change my settings :(

Marco AntonioRamírez Téllez, Sep 12, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Can you try another browser? On windows 10 there's Edge browser and Internet explorer built in, go to Start and type internet explorer and try there.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: