I cant change my email on my xbox

Discus and support I cant change my email on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a email that’s over 7+ years on my xbox. This email is deactivated and i cannot look at any emails sent to me. So when i send a verification... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthony gianino, Sep 22, 2023.

1. I cant change my email on my xbox

I have a email that’s over 7+ years on my xbox. This email is deactivated and i cannot look at any emails sent to me. So when i send a verification code to change it i cannot see the code that was sent. This problem is not allowing me to play games such as EA FC 24 because it requires a verification code to play, which i cant see when sent to the email that i have now. I still have the password and username for the email.

:)

anthony gianino, Sep 22, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Anthony! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried using the recovery form to get access back to the account? This should work for you as you know all the information, just don't have access to it. I have put a link to it below.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant change my email

Have you removed your profile from the console and added it again with the new primary email address?
  4. Kimberlu82 Win User

I cant change my email!

Once you've followed the steps above for making a microsoft account out of the email you want you have to change the email on the console.

Sign into your account, go over to Settings, Account/Account Management, arrow over to the right twice to "Account Security" and then "Change Microsoft Account"

Then you'll enter in your current password for you xbox/microsoft account

Then the new email you made a Microsoft Account out of

Then that password

Rules for changing your Microsoft Account

IF YOU HAVE RESET YOUR PASSWORD OR DOWNLOADED YOUR PROFILE IN THE LAST 30 DAYS YOU CAN'T CHANGE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR 30 DAYS. This is for your own security some someone can't steal your account and change everything on you.
  5. SparkyAuto9822 Win User

I cant change my email!

I need to change my email but I dont know where to do that?? I cant find any change email button or whatever please someone help me
  6. ltnlogan Win User

I cant change my email!

all you need to do is get an email that is a microsoft account (any email as long as you go to account.live.com and make it into one) and then switch the old email for the new, If you want help in this process call 1800 4 my xbox and the people there will
    be more then willing to walk you through it
Thema:

1. I cant change my email on my xbox - Similar Threads - cant change email

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  4. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  7. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  8. Old "@Xboxlivefamily.com" Email Cant be Changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old "@Xboxlivefamily.com" Email Cant be Changed: I'm having trouble with changing my primary alias. My email uses the old, "@xboxlivefamily.com" from back when my parents purchased the Xbox live gold family package after we had just got the Xbox...
  9. my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account...: i recently got a virus, that took all my passwords from google, i think the account has been hacked, my email was changed and i cant log in, it says the account don't exist i tried to do the...
  10. Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked email changed and original email removed. So account owner cant get...: Our main email account was hacked Saturday evening Australian time, the email and password were changed and original ones removed. Support hard to access when it wants sign in with email that was...