i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

Discus and support i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by gurman Uppal, Aug 3, 2023.

1. gurman Uppal
    gurman Uppal Guest

i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

:)

gurman Uppal, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Just know that while you can change the birthdate that shows in your Microsoft account, the birthdate that you entered when creating an Xbox account cannot be changed. The Xbox account will always go by the date that was entered during account creation. This cannot be altered.
  4. ImAice Win User

xbox site dosen´t send me to the right page

Make sure to add it as a member of the family because in most cases, even if you change your date of birth, the original date of birth will still be detected that's why it's really not recommended to make changes there.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

How do you view the birthday associated with your xbox live account?

Your birth date isn't changed on the account, but some secondary family pack members are treated as a child account by the system--I just want to clarify the point that, were you to leave the family pack, your birth date would be no different than it was
    at account creation. :)
  6. KarmicNut05823 Win User

Xbox Account

Im having the same problem I dont think its due to the birth date but yeah my account is set to adult but I still cant change it 😣
Thema:

1. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount - Similar Threads - cant change birth

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  4. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  9. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in: i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  10. Cant change my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my date of birth: My microsoft date of birth is set to 2021 and that is ofcourse wrong but when i try to change it its greyed out. I looked online and it says soemthing about parent or guardion but it doesnt ask...