I can't change my account alias I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to...

Discus and support I can't change my account alias I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to change it again but it won't let me, I don't know if there are any kind of limits. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AGill_x1, Oct 21, 2023.

1. AGill_x1
    AGill_x1 Guest

I can't change my account alias I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to...

I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to change it again but it won't let me, I don't know if there are any kind of limits. Please help.

:)

AGill_x1, Oct 21, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

I can't change my account alias

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you are experiencing difficulties changing your Xbox account alias, you may encounter some restrictions or limitations imposed by the platform. Here are some points to consider:

Alias Change Limit There is a limit on the number of times you can change your Xbox account alias within a given period of time. Based on information available to my knowledge as of September 2021, this limit is once every 30 days.

Alias Availability It is possible that the alias you want to use is already taken by another user. Alias must be unique, so if someone else has already used the alias you want, you won't be able to select it. Try to choose an alternative alias that is available.

Eligibility Requirements To change your alias on Xbox, your account must meet certain requirements, such as being over 13 years old and having an Xbox Live account in good standing. Make sure you meet all the necessary requirements to be able to change your alias.

Best regards.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I can't change my account alias

Hi AGill_x1! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Thank you for posting your concern here, and it will be a pleasure to help you. Regarding your issue of not being able to add aliases to your primary alias, note that you can use up to 10 aliases per year. This means that if you have added 10 aliases to your account or even deleted them, they will be removed from the total, but not from the annual limit. You must wait 1 year before adding another alias. See the link below for more information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/windows/outlook/add-alias-account

If this information is useful to you, let me know.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. abraham_12th Win User

I can't change the alias

Thanks for the information, have a good day, Daniel.

Regarding the information, I have changed the alias a lot.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I can't change the alias

Hi Abraham_12th! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Thank you for posting your concern here, and it will be a pleasure to help you. Regarding your issue of not being able to add aliases to your primary alias, note that you can use up to 10 aliases per year. This means that if you have added 10 aliases to your account or even deleted them, they will be removed from the total, but not from the annual limit. You must wait 1 year before adding another alias. See the link below for more information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/windows/outlook/add-alias-account

If this information is useful to you, let me know.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. POISONEDHEART99 Win User

I really need help

It said that I should try another alias, but Microsoft says I can't change my alias until next week.
Thema:

1. I can't change my account alias I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to... - Similar Threads - can't change account

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  6. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  7. I can't change my account alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my account alias: I have changed my alias a lot this year but I want to change it again but it won't let me, I don't know if there are any kind of limits. Please help. 740abacf-c621-458b-b0ae-b1a73906b667
  8. i can't change accounts it just defaults back to the previous account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't change accounts it just defaults back to the previous account.: it just defaults back to the previous account I say not me, and it signs into the account anyways. I cleared the data for the app multiple times, I removed my device from the account no matter...
  9. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  10. I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account: I have this old account that I played on when I was a kid and the Xbox privacy settings are locked I tried to change them from an adult account but I still can't access changing the other...