I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

Discus and support I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KyApz3n, Nov 29, 2023.

1. KyApz3n
    KyApz3n Guest

I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft and this was before I linked my Xbox account to my Microsoft account so I still was on my Xbox account. After I got the trial it told me I had to link my accounts to finish the payment and so I did that. I thought nothing of it until 30 days later that I saw $8 get charged from my card and it said Minecraft realm. I had already canceled the subscription and I had removed my card from my account. What I'm getting from this problem is that the subscription didn't cancel properly or when I bought the trial on my on pc Xbox account and told me to link it, it went through and now charging me every month for it. I currently have my card suspended for the mean time until the problem gets fixed.

:)

KyApz3n, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my Microsoft account.

Hi KyApz3n, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are going through this problem, I would really like to give you better help but keep in mind that this is only a public Microsoft forum where we are all players like you who help each other with any problem that we are having but however we are not Microsoft employees.

Having said that, I would recommend you contact Support directly so they can provide you with better help regarding this problem. I think they are the only ones who can guide you to a solution.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. M_P_G Win User

I can't cancel my XBox subscription because I lost my account and I can't recover it.

That's what I'm thinking, and I have the emails from Microsoft Support and everything to prove I did my due diligence. I'm just concerned about Microsoft coming after me for not making the payments.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I can't cancel my XBox subscription because I lost my account and I can't recover it.

Since you can no longer access the account, then yeah, I would just go to your bank and have them stop payment. Support would be the only ones who could do anything if it's possible and since you've already contact them, there's not really anything else you can do.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If anything, they'd ban the account, but you're not using it anyway so that wouldn't matter.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't in my account to cancel the subscription.

You would need to contact support for billing issues. (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my... - Similar Threads - can't cancel subscription

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  7. Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.: I bought accidentally game pass for console, then I cancelled the subscription to buy game pass ultimate but didn't get a refund of the first purchase. bbe74288-24fe-4286-89c0-8c0e7d797b3a
  8. Can't install, cancel, or anything because of Bugsanx on PC Xbox pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install, cancel, or anything because of Bugsanx on PC Xbox pass: No official support will help, I keep getting the run around with irrelevant support articles. Very aggravating. It wont install, it wont cancel, and it wont pause. Only solution I have had was...
  9. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...
  10. The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    The billing page says "Sorry, something went wrong." and i can't cancel my subscription: Hello, I subscribed to gamepass a couple of days ago, but i want to cancel the recurring billing, so i tried going to the billing page...