I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

Discus and support I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by salih naruto, Dec 25, 2023.

1. salih naruto
    salih naruto Guest

I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help

:)

salih naruto, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I can’t cancel my realms because I don’t have Xbox gold

3. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft realms

Hello S0vuhkin01,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox Forums! I understand that you’re looking to refund your Minecraft Realms subscription. To do this, you may need to contact Mojang directly. I will list a couple of articles below that will direct you to the proper channels. Please keep in mind that Minecraft Realms subscriptions may not be eligible for a refund.

If you have not done so already, this guide will show you how to cancel your subscription.

Cancel Minecraft Realms Subscription

To review the Mojang Refund Policy, please review the article below. Scroll down to the Minecraft Realms portion for additional details on how to connect with Mojang and possible solutions for your Minecraft Realms subscription.

Mojang Refund Policy

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have been trying to cancel a minecraft realms subscription

5. ChloeTsunami Win User

Why is 3 month of Minecraft realms perk not working

I redeemed this perk this morning and it doesn't work at all. If I try to go to realms in-game, using java edition as instructed, it just brings up a screen with a link to try a free trial, or a link to buy a realm. When I go to my microsoft account to look at my subscriptions it lists me having a minecraft realm for the next three months.

I'm about ready to cancel my subscription right now. Don't want to be charged when it rolls around for nothing. If it says I have a realm then why don't I have a realm in the game?
  6. WPAK Win User

Minecraftを解約したいのにできません。どうしたらよいでしょうか。

Web translation:

I want to cancel Minecraft. What should I do?

I want to cancel Minecraft. What should I do?

About 900 yen per month has been withdrawn.

I forgot my ID and password, can't log in, and I can't cancel.

If you know how to cancel, please let me know.

Thank you.

Response:

Hi there,

I'm not sure what specifically you want to cancel, but if it's Xbox Live itself or Game pass, then you will require the Xbox Live Account (Microsoft Account) details then this link might help to recover the account:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

If it's in regards to a Minecraft Realm, then you may need to contact support for Minecraft

via this link
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1666368-realms-subscriptions

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now... - Similar Threads - can't cancel Minecraft

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  4. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  5. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  6. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  7. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription: I've been trying to cancel my Minecraft realm subscription for about 2 months because I haven't had time to play Minecraft. I tried clicking manage on the Minecraft realm and it brings me to the...
  8. Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cancel Minecraft Realms subscription: I can't find any way to cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription. When I login to Minecraft on iPad, it says I need to cancel it from the windows store, where it was bought. When I login to the...
  9. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realm: It says I purchased the realm through the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I go to where you manage your realms and click on Manage and it brings me to my Microsoft account subscription management...
  10. Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Cancel a Minecraft Realm Subscription: My brother bought a subscription to a Minecraft Realm a couple months past, and since he now doesn't use it anymore, wants to cancel it. Unfortunately, he just can't. In the Minecraft client, it...