I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

Discus and support I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucid#8021, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Lucid#8021
    Lucid#8021 Guest

I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help.

:)

Lucid#8021, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. PGra3 Win User

Starz subscription

I need help to cancel my Starz subscription. The paid subscription started May 18, 2020. Starz says that I must cancel my subscription through Microsoft but I can't fine a link that will allow me to do this. Can you help?
  4. ZachDavies1 Win User

Game pass ultimate refund

When I go to cancel my subscription it tells me that I must contact support to do so. When I go to contact support all I get is this virtual agent that does nothing to help me and only sends me in circles. I have not requested a refund as there is no clear
    way to do this. I need my money back desperately so any other help is appreciated.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

primary change

You can't, but an XBL Support agent can help you cancel the Family Pack subscription and then use the credit from the cancelled subscription to create a new Family Pack. See notes below to contact XBL agents.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

I need an xbox agent help

All refunds like this are handled through phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us). You'll need to call them back, reference your issue before, and ask what they can do about it.
Thema:

1. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me? - Similar Threads - can't cancel suspended

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  4. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  5. Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Dead by Daylight after I cancelled my suscription to GamePass Ultimate, even...: I used to have GamePass Ultimate, but since I didn't really played that many games, I cancelled my suscription and purchased my games on black friday. And all the other games work fine, except...
  6. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  7. I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: Hey there, I'm somehow able to sign in through the Microsoft site without enough issue, but the moment I get off this page I'm logged off and can't log back in. When trying to access the xbox...
  8. Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.: I bought accidentally game pass for console, then I cancelled the subscription to buy game pass ultimate but didn't get a refund of the first purchase. bbe74288-24fe-4286-89c0-8c0e7d797b3a
  9. Can't install, cancel, or anything because of Bugsanx on PC Xbox pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install, cancel, or anything because of Bugsanx on PC Xbox pass: No official support will help, I keep getting the run around with irrelevant support articles. Very aggravating. It wont install, it wont cancel, and it wont pause. Only solution I have had was...
  10. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...