I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

Discus and support I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :p) I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CrabeEspion5488, Sep 17, 2019.

1. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC

Hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC :p)

I try to subscribe xbox game pass for pc, but my microsoft account is detected in USA but i'm living in Belgium. And when i must write the information, i can't change the state USA, it's locked. For the end, i have finally a error message " We're have trouble
    processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out " surely because the information is wrong. I have search a little bit in google and follow the instructions, see all settings of my pc region, my settings microsoft account and all is in Belgium and
    not in USA... why my account is detected over there ?????

Thanks for the answer's.

Bonjour,

J'essaye de m'abonner au xbox game pass pour pc, mais mon compte microsoft est détecté aux USA mais je vis en Belgique. Quand je veux changer les informations de la barre de USA Belgique, c'est impossible, la barre est verrouillée. Pour finir, j'ai un message
    d'erreur " We're have trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out " surement car les informations sont fausses. J'ai cherché un peu sur google et suivis les instructions, regarder tous les paramètres de mon pc genre la région et etc,
    les paramètres de mon compte microsoft et etc, et tout est en Belgique et pas aux USA...Pourquoi mon compte est détecté la-bas ????

Merci pour les réponses.

:)

CrabeEspion5488, Sep 17, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello CrabeEspion,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you check to see if your region is correct from this page :

1. Log into Account.Xbox.com from a pc
    2. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner
    3. Click on the 3 dots … in the pop up menu that comes up in the top right corner
    4. Select Xbox settings
    5. Select Change 360 account region

From there, make sure your region is correct. Hope this helps!
  3. CrabeEspion5488 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I have try to do that but, i have another error message " There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later. " and when
    i want to check the page, i have this message " Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.spro.xbox.com/regionchangehelp" on this server. ".......i don't understand what is also
    the problem !
  4. Kiria_Hax Win User

Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

Moi j'ai acheter le game pass mais je n'ai pas de xbox comment puige récupéré mon code ?

[Mod Translation-I buy the game pass but I have no xbox how can I get my code?]
  5. D_41 Win User

I have a problem with a gifted game

Salut, tu ne peux pas acheter et offrir un jeu sur une boutique étrangère. Comme le dit WPAK, tu peux demander un remboursement sur le support XBOX https://support.xbox.com/fr-fr
  6. Ribanni32 Win User

Problèmes pour la vente.

Merci pour ta réponse mais du coup je ne peux pas vendre ma Xbox avec les jeux ?
Thema:

1. I can't buy xbox game pass PC / Je ne peux pas acheter le xbox game pass PC - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  6. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  7. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  8. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  9. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  10. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509