I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.

Discus and support I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Everytime i try to purchase the game the error 80153016 appears, the game is costing R$17,80, i really want this game but i can't buy it :(... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MateussBR TDK7, Dec 8, 2020.

1. I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.

Everytime i try to purchase the game the error 80153016 appears, the game is costing R$17,80, i really want this game but i can't buy it I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising. :(

:)

MateussBR TDK7, Dec 8, 2020
  2. superSnausages Win User

Microsoft to release Xbox One without Kinect

Metal Gear Rising 2, I'd buy that. Next gen parrying mechanics, I want.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

any new game ideas, im stumped

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance & Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released soon..
  4. JeremyHarris Win User

Kojima's Next Game To Be Open World/Plus More Than 100 Hours Of Gameplay.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]That's nice. Whatever happen to Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Mr Kojimasan?[/quote]Cancelled, then reannounced as
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, now developed by Platinum Games.
  5. Maestro3 Win User

If you could have only ONE game this year, what would it be?

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  6. IceStorm III Win User

E3 on spike.

[quote user="RemittingFire58"]Why they showing metal gear at the xbox presser, is it going multi console[/quote]Did you not consider Metal Gear Rising to be part of the Metal Gear franchise?
Thema:

I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.

1. I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising. - Similar Threads - can't buy game

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  5. Can't buy game pass on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game pass on the website: Hello I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate off of the store for the free 14 days and whenever I try to it just reverts me back to the home page. Any help? (I'm also using my phone to buy it)...
  6. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  7. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  8. Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I want to buy anything from those guys? They can't if their online games up and...: M/S Solitaire collection has been down more than up as of late. 705c8962-fc10-4c62-a70c-113864cb5539
  9. Can't buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game: My Xbox won't let me buy Jedi survivor I will click on ask a parent and my parents will accept the request but it still won't let me buy it and it says it's working on it but it has said that...
  10. In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Microsoft Store, the games I want to buy have their descriptions grayed out so I can't...: I have recently downloaded games from Microsoft Store, but today when I try to all the descriptions (including the "get" button) are grayed out. What's going on? babeac2c-a762-421d-ac61-bbdaa4564509