I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada

Discus and support I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am trying to buy some DLC (Danny Way's Hawaiian dream) for the game skate 3 but can't. Every time I go to buy the DLC it tells me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thunderpoon221, Nov 21, 2017.

1. I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada

Hi everyone,

I am trying to buy some DLC (Danny Way's Hawaiian dream) for the game skate 3 but can't. Every time I go to buy the DLC it tells me to add a payment method (which I already have added my to Xbox) so I go to add it but it can only add american stuff ex:
    billing info, card # etc. I also can't buy it from the microsoft website. i know its possible because canadian gamer VanossGaming has bought the DLC i want. It says my account is unable to make this type of purchase. Does anyone know how to fix this or at
    least know whats going on.

I have the Xbox 360 disc and I use it in my Xbox one s.

-Mac

:)

Thunderpoon221, Nov 21, 2017
  2. krokodillie
    krokodillie Guest
    Skate 3

I bought 25 euro's on my microsoft account so i could buy skate 3. But I can't buy skate 3 with it. Can anybody help me??!

krokodillie, Nov 21, 2017
  3. SamStam909
    SamStam909 Guest
    can't buy skate 3

got a message that says can't complete order on my console and also on the xbox website when i try to buy it don't know why first time i got this message

SamStam909, Nov 21, 2017
  4. stevenoneill Win User

Can't Buy Skate 3

You're the best thank you so much
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't Buy Skate 3

6. Miss Bijoux Win User

can't buy skate 3

Hey Sam -

Double check via your >>Microsoft Commerce<< account that your billing information is all up to date and correct. If you check that and you're still unable
    to make a purchase, you'll want to reach out to
    phone support
    for further assistance.

Keep us posted!
  7. leanmaniuy98y9 Win User

Why does my xbox store bought copy of Skate 3 get corrupted after the download finishes

xbox 360 and i live in cyprus and my account region is the UK because there is no cyprus option and yes I downloaded the skate 3 demo and that worked fine
  8. sodaboyda1 Win User

Skate 3 DLC

My copy of Skate 3 already has the Danny Way DLC. I bought it new, no previous users.
Thema:

I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada

1. I can't buy skate 3 dlc because i live in Canada - Similar Threads - can't buy skate

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. Why can't I buy Skate 2 on Xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I buy Skate 2 on Xbox marketplace?: Hi, I was trying to purchase Skate 2 on the marketplace so I could play it digitally on my Series S since I obviously can't use the disc I already have. Every time I try to purchase on my phone...
  9. Can't Buy Skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Skate 3: First of all, I live in Canada. Secondly, I have been trying to buy Skate 3 on my Xbox One, but every time I try microsoft says I don't have a valid payment method. When I go in to edit my payment...
  10. can't buy skate 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy skate 3: got a message that says can't complete order on my console and also on the xbox website when i try to buy it don't know why first time i got this message 6442cf25-383d-428b-aabc-b86f3863a5b2