I can't buy realms and I think its related to issues with my minecraft and microsoft accounts.

Discus and support I can't buy realms and I think its related to issues with my minecraft and microsoft accounts. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought minecraft in 2022 from the minecraft site. I am on a Mac and use Java. When I sign into my minecraft account it says that I need to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ava_26, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Ava_26
    Ava_26 Guest

I can't buy realms and I think its related to issues with my minecraft and microsoft accounts.

So I bought minecraft in 2022 from the minecraft site. I am on a Mac and use Java. When I sign into my minecraft account it says that I need to buy the game. However Microsoft has the record of me buying Minecraft, and that is the account I use when I play. I never synced any accounts together, and I am not sure if there is a mojang account that has synced with my microsoft account, and if so I'm not sure how to find out which one.

I can't buy realms, it always says error, glitch in the matrix or something wrong with the credit card. There has never been anything wrong with the credit card so I'm wondering if the issue lies with the account rather than the card.

I can't find anything online telling me how to find a minecraft account that is synced or linked to microsoft other than telling me how to create a microsoft account from a minecraft one.

:)

Ava_26, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Ava_26,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to buy realms and was looking for your account which was associated with your Minecraft purchase. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Minecraft can be signed in using Mojang account and Microsoft account. Mojang account owners are encouraged to migrate to Microsoft account for adding more security to their accounts. In which, you will need to ensure you are signed in to the correct account.

Go to Log in | Minecraft.

Please see screenshot below, if you are using a Microsoft account when you purchase Minecraft, click on Sign in with Microsoft button with red box.

For the Mojang account, you will sign in to your account on violet box below,

[​IMG]

Before you purchase Minecraft Realms please check if you are ready to play Minecraft in Realms.

Please try to verify that you have activated multiplayer and create and join clubs in the privacy of your account.

If you're a minor, let your parents know that you needed to have these two options enabled in your account for them to enable them in their account. Provide this link: Manage Xbox privacy and online safety settings | Xbox support.

Otherwise, go to Xbox Account Privacy

Sign in to your account.

Then, on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 Online Safety devices, turn on the options pointed to with the arrow below:

[​IMG]

Then, try to purchase Minecraft Realms. Kindly update us if you have already finish checking the details, we shared to you in here.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Drunkest Pirate Win User

Cross platform Minecraft

Option 1 Use your Microsoft account to sign in using only one account. You do not have to use a separate account to
    link it I think.

. option 2. You can buy minecraft realms to be able to use one account. $
  5. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  6. OchakoUraraka1 Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition on ipad

I am also having the same issue i have tried everything from checking my microsoft account resetting minecraft and checking my wifi and no matter what i seem to get the same issue currently I play on a samsung galaxy a11 and i can't join my realms
Thema:

1. I can't buy realms and I think its related to issues with my minecraft and microsoft accounts. - Similar Threads - can't buy realms

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  6. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  7. Why I can't buy a minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't buy a minecraft?: I just tried to buy a minecraft 67bee369-7aff-410e-990b-128c8a9b3ae4
  8. I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost: About 3 days ago I tried buying a 10 player realm for me and my friends, but every single time the error message "store connection lost, your device lost connection to the store and we can't...
  9. Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.: Hi, I've been trying to purchase a minecraft realm on my xbox one for a week now now and it keeps give me the same response. "Sorry, were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...
  10. Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy a Minecraft Realm - unable to connect to store: Hi. When I try, I get a popup saying "We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?". My connection is fine, as evidenced by the fact I'm posting here :) How can I...