I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

Discus and support I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arvid Simonsson, Dec 13, 2023.

1. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned it and the subscription expired,. then I just t get looped back over and over

:)

Arvid Simonsson, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it and thet the subscription expired

Hi Arvid! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Game Pass PC purchase.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on your description, it would be best to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly purchase your Xbox Game Pass for PC on your behalf. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  4. PanTV1 Win User

Minecraft on PC after buying Xbox One version?

Years ago I bought the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now I have Game Pass Ultimate & its not on PC version of the pass & never bought the PC version on any storefront. Now when I look at Windows 10 store it says Install or Buy to Own. Do I have Minecraft
    on PC or not? I dont wanna buy the game again if I already own it on PC, especially when I already own it on console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox games using Microsoft game pass

1. You don't need Game Pass to buy the add-ons. If you don't own the game though, you'd still need Game Pass to be able to access the game and play the add-ons.

2. Game Pass is Game Pass no matter where you buy it from. You wouldn't need to cancel it just to buy it again. You already have Game Pass Ultimate so you have both Game Pass for console and PC Game Pass.
  6. Carl Palmblad Win User

xBox Game Pass Ultimate installed under wrong account

Would this also hold true for PC version of Game Pass Ultimate? My son already had the Gold Pass on his console. I had just purchased him a Gaming PC and Best Buy suggested the Game Pass Ultimate. I ran into the current problem while trying to install on the PC.
Thema:

I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

1. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it... - Similar Threads - cant buy game

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant get my pc games on xbox after buying ultimate pass ? Ea advised its what i needed: help, i contacted ea because my pc games werent showing on xbox one s, i was advised to buy a pass non specific, so i puchased ultimate xbox pass ... but i still dont have my pc games, it wants me...
  4. I cant launch games after buying game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant launch games after buying game pass: So ever since i got xbox game pass i have gotten two errors everytime i try to open any game First error code: File system error (-2015294512) Second error code: 0x800704c7...
  5. I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the disc to the game but i cant play the game and says i need to buy game pass: I have the disc to gta 5 and when i put the disc in and load the game up it syas that i have to buy the gamepass to play the game even tho i have the disc to the game i did just to have gamepass...
  6. cant download or buy starfield at game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download or buy starfield at game pass: hi,sry for bad eng...idk why i cant buy od download starfield....i will include pitcure,so u will see main problem here is link for pitcure https://ibb.co/hYvvKBs...
  7. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...: I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active...
  8. I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem a code or buy a game or live without a creditcard even if with a PayPal i...: I cant redeem a code buy live or games without a creditcard. Even when a had a PayPal i was still required to have a creditcard I dont want a creditcard or PayPal to much difficulties. Why cant...
  9. CANT BUY ANY GAME

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT BUY ANY GAME: Hi, I keep having the same problem. The message “oops something went wrong” when I try to buy a game. l already tried every thing. Restarted router, restarted console, open nat, tried on pc, on...
  10. why cant I buy pc game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant I buy pc game pass?: Cant buy pc game pass because it shows PUR ammount limit exceeded,please help!!! cc49c8f5-4604-47a2-b88f-016395ed1782