I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices

Discus and support I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information 3cf58b3e-5236-4791-8bf5-b8fb3c7bc5ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Double_, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Double_
    Double_ Guest

Hello when I try to buy Minecraft realms It says something went wrong with no more information

:)

Double_, Aug 24, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Double_,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you were having issues subscribing to Minecraft Realms in your devices and you were getting an error message about it. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

Since Minecraft Realms is a service that is managed by Minecraft Support. We recommend you to contact the support team for assistance. That issue could be temporary, please reach out to the team using this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. WPAK Win User

Minecraft Realms on xbox and win 10 edition

Hi there,

from what I understand (I could be misunderstanding) from the Minecraft Realm FAQ it should be possible to use a Realm across multiple devices.

See this text

CAN I USE MY REALMS PLUS ON ANY DEVICE?

Yes! If you purchase Realms Plus, you can access all the packs,
    your personal server, and storage from any device with Minecraft Marketplace
    as long as you’re signed into your Minecraft account. 

This is the link to the FAQ for other information:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-FAQs
  4. Hector Melchor Win User

Why isn’t my realm working?

I checked the transaction history, there was nothing there. On my PlayStation account I had about 14 dollars and after trying to buy the realm I had 7 dollars left. Minecraft keeps saying that the purchase was complete but that they can’t create the realm at that time and to check later.
  5. MoonyStars Win User

Help i cant surpass the error code ghast in minecraft pe with storage permission

I have the same issue as Bruhmoment10283 on mobile so I redownloaded Minecraft and now I don’t have any of my worlds and can’t play realms
  6. JDoty76 Win User

Unable to access worlds across XBox and Android devices

Greetings!

What you are seeing is intended as worlds created on individual devices are created locally and accessible when the creator is logged in on that device, but they are not sustained online and therefore not accessible if the creator is offline on the device
    that created the world.

What you are referring to for the persistent world is a Realm.

Realms allow a world to be maintained online even without the host and owner being signed in or on the device that locally created it.

Realms are not stored locally like standard worlds and thus would be accessible from any invited account or the owner from any device.

For more info on Realms be sure to check out the
    Minecraft Realms page!

Hope that helps clarify and post back if you have any follow up questions!
    I am not happy at all about that answer. That is not what was stated on the site https://news.microsoft.com/en-gb/2017/09/22/minecraft-better-together-update-lets-start-console-keep-playing-mobile/

Specifically "Minecraft Better Together Update lets you start on console and keep playing on mobile"

There is no mention at all about needing a Realms subscription. Even if the Realms subscription wasn't mentioned, wasn't this feature already available through Realms?

The majority of my time spent playing Minecraft is at home with my kids where we are all on LAN. No Realms or Gold subscription needed for that. I would just like the ability to play that same world from my Android device when I am away from the Xbox console
    without unnecessary subscriptions.

Thema:

1. I can’t buy minecraft realm on any of my devices - Similar Threads - can’t buy minecraft

2. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  3. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  4. Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store with my Microsoft balance.: I can’t buy vbucks in the Microsoft store. I put the money in the Microsoft balance but it doesn’t let me buy it in Fortnite or Microsoft store so can someone please help me?...
  5. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  6. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  7. Refunded game I can’t buy again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded game I can’t buy again: I recently bought NBA2k24 and I bought the game with the wrong card so I refunded it and now I can’t buy the game again. The refund went through. Is there any way i can fix this?...
  8. Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play or buy Minecraft Realms?: I am trying to repurchase my Minecraft Realm but as soon as I log in or even try to renew my subscription I get the message, “You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  9. I can’t buy a Minecraft and it says I need more information but when I tap on it it puts me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy a Minecraft and it says I need more information but when I tap on it it puts me...: I can’t buy a Minecraft and it says I need more information but when I tap on it it puts me in a black screen. d403b944-7868-4ed7-9e18-cd67ee500391
  10. minecraft can’t buy realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft can’t buy realm: Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet connection i reseted my game didn’t work reseted...